Chapter 13

**not edited**

William's POV

"Is that the reason why I should go? So you mean I should go to France just for that?" I asked Mr Lark my head of public relations officers and Mr Campbell, the general manager.

"No sir, in the letter, they said they are celebrating their hundred years existence and they would be grateful If you can honor their invitation". Mr Lark said.

"Then why I should I honor them?"

"Havas group has been our partners for the past ten years and they have also been a good promoter of our company and I also think that when we get there we can also meet different dignitaries like the prime minister would be present and we can use that opportunity to strike a deal with him about our importation of rice" he concluded and that made sense because we can discuss important issues but that doesn't mean we would get to talk business.

"If I want to talk to the prime minister, I would meet him purely on a business trip and I see no reason why I should disturb people who came there to celebrate" I said and we heard a knock.

"Come in" i said to whosoever was knocking and she came in.

I had totally forgotten that I told Ruth to see me.

"Do seat, I will be done with them soon" I gestured to her and she sat down on my couch since my two visitors seat are already occupied by the PRO and the general manager.

"Then I would have to write an apology letter to them. But sir, what reason should I give to them?" Mr Lark asked.

"Figure that out yourself coz I see no reason why I should go to Paris" i said.

"Paris" someone whispered and we all looked to the direction.

It Ruth and she is glowing again. Dammit why is my stupid heart fluttering again.

"Do you know the place?" I asked her.

"Ave not been there but have heard alot of fascinating things about it. Such as the Eiffel tower, Disneyland Paris, cruise on Seine, Louvre museum and so many others" she said still smilling.

"Wow, I never knew it has some interesting places" I said scratching my head like I've never been there.

"So many places to attend and am sure you would love it" she said still smilling and I don't know the reason why I love it when she smiles.

Her smiles makes my heart race faster than the Hennessey venom GT car.

"Then we would be going" I said to Mr Lark who looked at me in shock.

"Sir but you said you were-"

"And now am going, i would like to see those fascinating place she mentioned" I said.

"Sir but you've been-"

"I said I am going and that is final!" I yelled.

But let say the truth, ave been there before but I don't understand why I acted like I've not been there before.

"Do you have an international passport?" I asked Ruth and she shook her head negatively.

"Mr Lark do make her a passport and a visa" I told him.

"Sir but it is not right for a-" he was about saying that it was not right for Ruth to follow me but I gave him a death glance and he understood it immediately.

"Am sorry sir, I would make it right away" he said in defeat.

"Sir would I follow you?" Ruth asked innocently and I grinned.