Chapter 31

Ruth's POV

"Don't worry they will love you" williams assured me for the nth time as we came out of his Porsche.

It has been a week since the incident, Williams has already been discharged, i got to know about the death of Mariana's baby but she is already doing well mostly because of Bob stays with her most times, the police caught Joanna but she is still in the cell waiting for the court hearing and I am right here standing with Williams in front of his parents house for a family dinner.

"Williams am scared, what if they hate me?" I asked looking at my dress. I was putting on a light blue over the knees gown with a black flat shoe while I styled my hair into a bun but Williams was looking so elegant in a green short sleeve shirt and a black jean and his hair was left in a messy curl.

"C'mon Ruth, if only you know that they've been waiting for ages to meet you" he said and I nodded while he led me into the house.

The only difference between Williams house and this is that his parents house is a little bit more sophisticated than his.

"Willy you are a little bit late" a woman in her late fifties or early sixties who is presume is his mother came into the sitting room in her  dark purple long strapless gown, her curly short hair was parked in a bun while the curls remained only on the tips of the bun.

"Good evening ma" I greeted her as she approached.

"Wow! You must be..."

"Ruth ma" I completed it for her as she lifted her hand for an handshake of which i accepted.

"Beatrice"

"It a pleasure to meet you ma'am"

"Beatrice not ma'am because that make me feel so old when am only fifty six" she corrected again but I just find it difficult to call her by that. I was looking at her speechless and williams decided to save the day.

"Well well well I think it is time for dinner" Williams said and Mrs Dennis took my hand and lead us to the big dinner table already occupied by five people two older men, an elderly lady, a young man and a young lady but the last time I checked Williams did not tell me he had any sibling.

"Please do sit" Mrs Dennis offered and I sat down opposite the elderly ma while Williams sat down beside me.

"Thank you ma'am" I said but my focus was on the different delicacies set on the table.

"Okay let start the introduction, everyone meet Ruth, our dear Willy's girlfriend and Ruth meet my husband Billy Dennis" Mrs Dennis introduced gesturing to the elder man tucked in grey suit. He is however a replica of Williams but he is only older than Williams.

"Good evening sire" I stood up and shook his hand.

"Am Bill Dennis, It such a beautiful pleasure to meet you because even up till now I can't still believe that Williams would bring a lady home" he released his hands and sat down as Williams sighed heavily while others laughed.

"Ruth this Willy's uncle and aunt Katherine and Caleb Anderson" She gestured to the elderly woman in white office gown and a black suit while her brown hair was kept in a short bob.
The other man was also tucked in a suit but his was a navy blue suit.

"Good evening" I greeted and took turns to shake their hand.

"These are their children, although they are three but one is out of the country for a business trip so this is Angela and Gaston" she pointed to the young lady and young man.

The young beautiful innocent lady was sitted in her flower print red short gown and her hair was styled to the side while the man was no different to his father as a frown was plastered on his face but like Will, he was also putting on a black short sleeve shirt with a carton color trouser.