Chapter 23

If you are reading this, I really want to thank you for sticking with me regardless of my shit.🙏
But I also want you to know that I decided to rush things up in this chapter so I removed some part
But please just bear with me
Am really grateful to you for reading this.
This is from my heart💞💞🎁🎁

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

William's POV

This is the worst week ever!

When she said she won't be coming for the week, I thought it might be okay and I could get past it.

Little did I know that my feelings have been engraved deep in her presence.

It was like I was dead for the week, Monday seemed like a thousand years, Tuesday was no better, Wednesday crawled like a snail, Thursday was as boring as a fuck and today Friday is....

I sat on my chair imaging how boring the day would be, nothing felt right to me. It was like a part of me was missing and I had no idea where it was. My heart was racing one million miles away from me but I have no idea about where it is headed to.

Knock knock.

"Come in" I said faintly that I was sure that even the person would not hear, the door opened and Mr Rivers my personal assistant came in.

"Good morning sir, the directors are waiting, it is time for the meeting" he said with his smile.

"Which meeting?" I asked.

"The board meeting sir, you postponed it last week till today"

Wtf, I had totally forgotten about the meeting, am not sure i remember what we discussed last.

"Oh! The board meeting? I'll be there soon" I said unsure but he believed and left.

I picked up my pad immediately to search if there is anything to help me but there was none, I searched for the documents but then I realized that I had given it all to Mr Rivers.

God help me.

At the meeting

"...so Dennis cotton will be producing 85% of the wool to be used for the new Fernandez pillow casing till they could stand firm." Joanna read the last minute but that was all I could pick from everything she had said.

"Sir, from the chart on the board, I think we deserve 67% not 45% bonus" Mr Holmes, a director from Dennis cotton explained.

I stood up from my seat to examine what was written and drawn on the projector but I still don't understand it.

Am not even sure if I drew this myself.

"Err...so this the screen and this, we all know this is a chart right?" I stammered but they nodded slowly while looking at me In suprise.

"Umm. This is forty five and is this chart for Fernandez company?" I stammered again.

"No sir, this is for Dennis cotton" Mr Lark said in a strict voice like he was scolding me.

"Ohh Dennis cotton, but are you all sure I drew this myself?" I asked repeatedly

"Sir everything on the projector was something you prepared last week on your personal computer" he replied emphasising on the personal computer.

"Ohhh my personal computer!" I exclaimed like a fool.

Am a fool for not checking that out