Chapter 14

**not edited**

William's POV
"I think it would be better if we discuss this issue later probably with my cabinet" the prime minister suggested like I knew.

"I'll really appreciate that sir" I said nodding my head.

"Before the end of the party, I make sure I give you an appointment" he said and shook my hand before leaving for his seat then I turned to Joanna who have been squirming.

"Why were you squirming and hissing" I said angrily to her.

"Sir...it....it Ruth" she stammered and my heartbeat increased.

I looked around and she was not near me. I thought I told her to follow me, even though I was angry about her dress, I still need her around me.

"What happened" I managed to say.

"I'm sure those ladies spilled wine on her dress and I can't find her now".

"This girl is killing me" I murmured and ran to meet the ladies while Joanna tagged along.

"Where is she" I asked them but they were both staring at me.

Ladies

"I. Said. Where. Is. She?" I asked them angrily.

"Oh my Gosh, Mr Dennis do you know her" one of them asked and I rolled my eye.

"Am asking you for the third time, where is she?"

"She went this way" another one said point to a direction of which Joanna and I ran to immediately.

"Sir, are you going in?" Joanna asked me and I looked at it.

It was a female restroom and thank goodness each toilet has a door so I ignored her question and went in to knocking on each door to locate Ruth.

Don't blame me, I also don't understand what am doing.

Knock knock

"Dad am almost done" a girl answered from inside which is definitely not Ruth so I went to the next door.

Knock knock.

"Edward is that you" a woman answered and she is also not Ruth so I went to the next door.

Knock knock

"I thought I told you not to disturb me" another woman yelled from inside and I whispered sorry before moving to the next door.

Knock knock

No reply but I could hear some cries from inside and I had the feeling it was Ruth.

Knock knock.

"Someone's here, please use the next one" she said softly and it was her. It was Ruth, I recognized her voice.

"Ruth come outside" I commanded with ease .

"Mr Dennis?" She asked.

"I thought i told you not to leave my side and you disobeyed so come out now"

"No sir, you didn't ask me to follow you" she replied and i turned to Joanna who also nodded her head an I sighed.

"Fine, I made a mistake, do come outside" I said in defeat.

"Sir am in a mess. I can't" she said slowly and my patience was fading away.

I wanted to scream the I realized that we were in a public place so I kept my calm.
"Ruth come out pl... please"

Like seriously am begging.

"Sir?"

"Ruth do you realize am in the female restroom? please come out" I said swiftly and she opened the door slowly and crawled outside.