Iris

Mayra's Pov

I find myself tossing and turning in bed. I couldn't get Kellin out of my head. He was so amazing. But I don't think we're on the same page with feelings. I exhaled and picked my phone up. Three new texts.

Vic: Hey!

Vic: Why weren't you in school today?

Kellin: Hey Mayra How are you?

I sighed. Oh yeah, It's been a whole week since that catastrophe with me almost dying. I sighed and didn't respond. I looked over at my laptop and smirked. I put on some grey skinny jeans and a black and green flannel. I got out my bracelets and slipped them on. I turned on my laptop camera. "Hey. Um, I'm Mayra. And I'm surprised that I'm doing this, but I am going to sing." I picked up my guitar and strummed a few chords. Then I cleared my throat. I poured my heart out to Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't wanna go home right now And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything feels like the movies Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am"

I sighed and put my guitar down. "I know I suck. Sorry if your ears bleed." I said with tears coming into my eyes. "But I guess that song just means so much to me. I understand what its like to be in a bad place. I actually am having the experience now. No worries." I wiped away a tear. "Before I embarrass myself anymore I'd like to just say, Stay strong." I shut the camera off and posted it on myspace and youtube. I turned my computer off and cried silently as my gaze fell to my wrists. I threw my guitar across the room and sighed. The tears stopped. I looked over my shoulder. "Vic?" I said. His shadow moved slightly. "Dad?" I said worried. "No, it's Kellin." Kellin said. "Why would you want to see me?" I asked. He shrugged. I walked over to my bathroom and cleaned my make-up. "I was worried." Kellin said from my doorway. I nodded. "No need to be. My Dad was arrested last night. D.U.I. and apparently my sister told the police he abused me." I said. "Really? That's good." He smiled. I wanted to melt. "So, Vic wanted to know about something. The Monkey Has Thrown or something." Kellin said. I laughed. "Tell Vic, The Panda Has Farted." I said. Kellin laughed. "Yeah, Yeah I heard!" Vic said. I wiped off my make-up quickly and then looked over to see them looking throw my clothes. "You have no taste." Vic said holding up my hello kitty bra. I blushed. "Put it back!" I squealed as I tried grabbing it. "Haha. Nope. Catch." Vic threw my bra at Kellin. It landed on his face. He blushed. Vic and I got into laughing fits. "Yo-You look like a tomato!" I said. Kellin threw it on the ground and walked out. Vic and I shrugged at eachother.

____________________________________

Sorry It's Not Longer! Thanks For Reading!:)