Good Morning

I woke up next to Kellin. He smiled down at me. "Good morning." I smiled. He chuckled and pecked my lips. "Good morning." He said sweetly. "Vic is coming over later." He said as I got off the bed. I blushed when I realized I was naked. "Are you blushing?" He chuckled. "N-no." I said. "You look beautiful as always." He said snaking his arms around my waist. "I love you." He mumbled. I smiled. "You are the greatest thing to happen to me." I said. He kissed my chest. "I need to get dressed." He followed me to the bathroom. "I have to take a shower." I laughed. "Fine." He pouted and went off to get dressed.

I smiled and got dressed into something nice. Apparently we were going to dinner. When I walked in the room Kellin was standing with Vic. They were talking. I smiled. "You look nice." Vic said hugging me. I smiled. "You do too." I said. Kellin wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "So anything fun happen?" Vic asked. I blushed. "No." I said. Vic raised an eyebrow. I buried my head into Kellin's shoulder. Vic chuckled. "We should go." Kellin said. We all got into Vic's car and we drove off to the restaurant. Since Kellin and I woke up later than we thought.

___________________________

Sorry for the lack of updates. My computer is broke and I have to use my ipod.