Victurrrrrr

Katelynn grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head against the wall. "This is a really good anger management session. Thanks, Mayra." Katelynn said before leaving me to bleed. I cleaned myself up before Kellin and Vic got here.

"Hey." Vic said pecking my lips. I faked a smile. "Hi." Kellin said. I didn't hug him like I usually did. He looked at me weirdly. "So, What's up?" Vic asked. "I'm moving back with my sister. She lives in Brooklyn New York. My stuff is packed and I'm leaving tomorrow." I said. The room fell silent. "Why?" Vic asked. "Someone is being mean to me. But that is completely irrelevant so..." I trailed off walking into my bedroom. "What!? Hell no. No, no, no! Mayra! You can't live with your sister." Vic said. "Kellin doesn't care. And I'm positive Katelynn will be happy that I'm not around. Plus you guys need to not worry about me. I bother you to much. You guys should forget me." I said trying not to get tears in my eyes. Vic gave me a pissed look before walking to my living room. "W-Why would you bring Katelynn into this?" Kellin asked. I pulled my sleeve up to show a bruise. He shrugged. "You wouldn't care. No one cares. So what, if I jumped from my window. No one is going to care. I could kill myself, who'd give a rats ass?" I yelled. Kellin gave me a look saying, 'you are to dramatic'. I gave him a sarcastic smirked before grabbing my pills and downing the whole bottle. Kellin caught my fall. I felt drowsy and dizzy. Ooh, tiger!

Kellin's Pov

I caught her fall. She was woozy. "I'm sorry Ma- WHAT THE HELL!?!" Vic said taking Mayra in his arms. "Hey victurrrrrr....." She slurred. "Is she drunk?" Vic said. "No she downed her pills after saying she was going to kill herself because no one cared." I said as Mayra closed her eyes. Vic panicked. "I don't know C.P.R, Kellin you do!" Vic said leaving. I swung my leg over her and pushed down on her chest. I pressed my lips to hers and then breathed into her mouth. I heard her mumble 'ow' as I pushed down on her chest. "Big boobs doesn't equal painless when pushed." I blushed when I realized I was touching her boobs. "Sorry." I said. "Did you kiss me?" She asked. "I downed my cough drops with whiskey. Whoops!" She laughed. "I can't find my phone!" Vic screamed. "I'm okay!" She yelled back. I smiled. In the heat of the moment I leant down and kissed her. My hands still on her chest. She squeaked when I slightly squeezed my hands. "Ew, gross." Vic said from the hall. We jumped apart. "Can you believe what your sister said on twitter?" Vic said as he came into the room. "What?" She asked. "Just woke up next to big boy...my hole bottom half is numb and aching." Vic read from the phone. Mayra scrunched her nose and made a disgusted face. "Gross." She said. I nodded in agreement.