We Screwed Up

"Get up! Get up! We screwed up!" Vic whisper yelled. I opened my eyes. "Oh god....What?!" I panicked. "Uh, what do you think?!" He motioned to the fact I was wrapped in a sheet. I blushed. "We're gonna have to tell Kellin," I said. He nodded.

I put my head in my hands and banged my head against the wall. I cursed myself.

Flashback

I arrived at the bar Vic wanted me to meet him.

"Hey," I said as we hugged. "Hey." We sat at the bar and ordered drinks.

After an hour or so we were drunk. It was a blur but I just remember us at his house making out. Then us in his bed.

End of Flashback

"hey baby," Kellin kissed my cheek. "You never came home," He said. "I was drunk." I said. "Oh," He sighed and sat back. "Please don't get mad," I said. He looked over at me. "I love you, you are the love of my life, I fucked up..." I started. He leaned forward. "Vic and I, We, It was, It didn't mean anything..." I stuttered. He looked at me. "You and Vic?" He asked. "You both got drunk" His voice hardened. I looked down. "You had sex with him..." He said through gritted teeth. I looked at him with glassy eyes. "It was a mistake..." I choked out. I tried hugging him but he jerked away. "No! Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled and walked to our bedroom. I walked outside and sat on my front porch. I was letting loose tears shed. I dialed the only number I thought of.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded annoyed.

"Hi mom." I said.