Stomach Tied In Knots?

After Kellin kissed me the rest of the day flew. Eventually Vic came by to tell me there is a party. I sighed and got ready. (Picture on side)

Vic picked up Kellin and we headed off. I couldn't stop blushing the whole way there. "Hey. Can we talk?" Kellin asked. "Not now! Later!" Vic said. I nodded.

We were at the party and apparently Vic and Kellin took some shots. I sighed. Vic was drunk, Kellin was tipsy. "Let's talk." He said taking me to a lonely hallway. I sighed and smiled. "You are so pretty." Some girl said before walking away. I chuckled. Kellin grabbed my face and kissed me. I blushed. "What the hell?" I asked. "Sorry." He said. I sighed and he kissed me again. "Stop!" I yelled as he grabbed my thigh. "Just...Stop." I said quieter. "My brain is doing back flips and my stomach's tied in knots. I'm afraid of what this could lead to. I'm Sorry." I said before running to get Vic.

Kellin's Pov

Stomach Tied In Knots? I started humming in my head as I walked to find Mayra. She was with Vic. He glared at me before saying we're leaving. I followed behind him and Mayra to the car.

They dropped me off at my house. I wrote down the song I made in my head.

Mayra's Pov

I sighed and cuddled with Vic. We were at his house. He was talking about him moving to L.A. It broke my heart to know he was going. "I'm going to come back for you." Vic said. I nodded. He kissed me slightly. Fire works exploded in my brain. He and I stopped before anything could

happen. "So anyways." He said. I laughed. What would I do without these amazing people?

_____________________________________________________

Sorry It's Short. But thanks for reading. Next Chapter will be longer.