Lucky

I rushed to the hospital. A woman with a name tag took me to dr. Leslie. "Hello, Mr. Quinn. I'm Dr. Leslie, I'm afraid Jessica isn't responding to Jessica. Mayra is the only thing she is telling us, that, and she wants to see you." I nodded and asked to see her.

"Hey," I smiled as she shifted. She looked amazing. Her shoulder had some gauze on it. "She is very very lucky. The bullet pierced her slightly but it shot out a few centimeters. She can go whenever she wants. There shouldn't be a lot of pain. Maybe a pinch is what you'll feel. " Dr. Leslie walked out of the room.

MAYRA'S POV

We got to my house. Finally after changing my name. "I missed you," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Not the way I missed you. I've been lonely," I got what he was telling me. "Really?" one of my hands hooked into his belt loop. "I don't think so..." I whispered into his ear as I pressed my chest to his. His lips slightly hummed. His hands slid roughly to my ass. "Don't antagonize me." He sternly said into my ear. I smirked. "Fine." I backed away and walked into the kitchen.

I was in the middle of getting a drink then Kellin grabbed my ass. I jumped slightly. "What the hell!?" I said. He kissed me. I blushed but kicked the fridge closed as I kissed back.

We were in the bedroom. He was kissing me, I was kissing him. He started kissing rougher and pushing me back onto the bed. One hand was on my thigh. Then one of our phones rang. It was mine.

I groaned but answered. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey..." Vic sadly said. Kellin's hands roamed my body. I mouthed, 'hold up it's vic.' He nodded and walked into the bathroom. "What's up?" I asked. "Please, please come over...." Vic pleaded. "Vic," I sighed and looked over at Kellin who just entered the room. "I'm busy." I answered. "No you aren't. You are with Kellin...Please? You have other chances to....you know...with...Kells." He sadly said. I looked over at Kellin. "I'll text you in a second. 'kay?" I looked over at Kellin. "Fine." The line went dead. Kellin grabbed me and kissed me harder. "K.....kellin." I said in between kisses. He stopped and looked into my eyes. "Vic wants to see me. I'll be back." I said. Kellin sighed. "I'm fucking going crazy to touch you." He breathed. I sighed. "I'll do anything if we wait...anything...." I whispered in his ear. "Fine..." He sounded pleased. I nodded and fixed myself before going to see Vic.