Nothing

"Oh jeez hun, looks like you've messed up." She sighed. "I-I really love him mom. I-I....I hate myself for hurting him. All I have ever done is hurt him." I cried. Right now I was sitting on a bench. "honey, It's an honest mistake..." The line went dead. My phone had no battery. Shit. I got up and walked back home. No one was here. Good. I sat down at the desk and wrote my farewell. I have done nothing but hurt people. So this is it. I left that on the kitchen table and grabbed the bottle of pills. I started with three, then five, and six. Fuzzie blurred things. Then nothing.

Kellin's Pov

I came home and threw my keys on the coffee table. I went to the kitchen for a drink. Mayra was in the floor. I rolled my eyes but noticed the paper on the table.

"Dear Kellin," I began to read aloud.

"I have brought you nothing but pain. I hate myself for hurting you. I don't know what to do anymore. I love you with all of my heart. I'm so sorry I slept with Vic. I love you kell.

Mayra."

I did the first thing i could, called an ambulance. They got here, picked her up and took her away. I just watched. For an odd reason, I felt no more anger towards her. She made a stupid mistake. We all make mistakes. And I trust Mayra.