Blondie

"So, you know Vic Fuentes?" Mitch asked. I jumped. "I'm Jessica, Jessica Herophine. I was friends with Vic and Kellin in high school, But my birth name is Mayra Herophine. My father abused me as a teenager and was arrested. Now he's out of prison. I was leaving the hospital because my daughter, Iris died. She was shot in the liver." I said wiping tears from my eyes. "Phoenix, You're in luck. I'm friends with there tour manager." He said. I smiled. "Thank you for letting me stay." I said. They nodded. "No problem." Bella said. "I can bring you to his manager today." Mitch said. I nodded. "Thanks." I said.

After saying my goodbyes and thankyou's Mitch brought me to Pierce The Veil's manager. "Guys." There manager said. I looked at Vic. His face light up and he hugged me tightly. "Mayra, I missed you." He said. I nodded. "You too. Listen I want to set everything straight. I wanna be Mayra Herophine again." I said. He nodded. "Kellin needs to see you." He said. I nodded. "Sure." I said. Vic smiled and picked me up. I snuggled into his chest. It's been way too long.

"KELLIN!" Vic yelled as he entered my house. "What?" He groaned. "I got her." Vic said. Kellin ran in the room and saw me. He hugged me in a bear hug. I smiled. "I will leave you guys to it." Vic winked leaving the house. "I missed you." Kellin said. He kissed me really passionately. I smiled. He locked the front door and wrapped my legs around his waist. We didn't separate the kiss the whole time. Our lips moved perfectly together as we sat on my bed. His hands traveled to my ass as we lied back. He was on top of me and now shirtless. I blushed as he tugged at my shirt. "Kellin..." I said. "Hmm?" He said against my neck. "What are we doing?" I asked. He chuckled making vibrations on my skin. "You're right." He said sitting up. "We can do that later. Right now we need to get your name changed.

Well, turns out I got my named changed and hair cut and dyed. I died it blonde and cut it to wear it feel slightly passed my shoulders.

"Hey Blondie!" Vic said. I rolled my eyes. "Your boyfriend should be here soon." Vic said. Kellin tensed slightly. "Where is she?" Ashley said. I turned and smiled. He smiled. "Heyyyy...I like your hair." He said playing with my hair. I smiled. "Thanks." We hugged and he kissed my cheek.

_________________________

Sorry It's short. Hope you like it!