Truth or Dare?

The boys ordered  pizza family, we sat down on the floor in a circle. and started playing Truth or Dare.

''Okay, Zayn truth or dare?'' I said looking at him.

''Truth.'' 

''Do you have a girlfriend?''

''Yup.'' he said, popping out the 'p' ''Ann truth or dare?''

''Dare.'' I said with a smile.

''Hug someone in the room.''

I looked at Niall and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself to him.

''Harry truth or dare?'' Niall said with a smirk.

''Truth.'' he said and looked at me.

''Tell us something you love about Ann.''

A grin appeared on my face, he haven't told them we hate each other. This is gonna be fun.

''Yeah Harry, tell us something you love about me.'' I teased, he shot me a glare. I stuck my tongue out at him.

''I don't know where to start.'' he said, looking at me and smiling like an idiot. Well played.

We continued playing all night, I got to know them better and so did they. Actually they're really nice, I like them. It's strange ya know, I know many things about my brother and he doesn't even know my favorite colors which are black and white.  I feel hurt... Nah, just joking with you!  Yeah, it's kinda sad, but I'm used to him not giving a single fuck about me. I felt really tired and rested my head on the nearest  shoulder, that happened to be Niall's. 

''Want me to take you to your room?'' he asked in a soft voice. I nodded, he wrapped his arms carefully around me and got up, I buried my head into his chest and he carried me to my room. Soon I felt the soft covers of the bed on me and a nice kiss on the forehead ''Sleep tight, love.'' Niall exited my room and I fell in a deep sleep. 

The next morning I woke up with a smile, it sure was because of what happened last night. I got up and changed my clothes into a black tank top and jean shorts, I tied my hair in a ponytail and went down stairs. 

''Good morning!'' I said walking in the kitchen where Louis was desperately trying to make breakfast. 

''Morning sunshine, did you sleep well?'' he said smiling.

''As a matter of fact yeah, I did!'' I laughed as he tried to flip the pan with the burnt pancake ''Want some help?''

''Yes please!'' he backed off of the heat, I laughed again. I took the poor burnt pancake and threw it out, then I made 10 more, put them in a plate and gave it to Lou who was sitting on the kitchen table. He smiled childishly.

I laughed ''You're welcome! What's the time, by the way?''

''11:30am'' he said, eating the pancakes.

''And you're the only one up?'' I asked in suprise.

He nodded ''But you're gonna help me wake everyone up!''

''With pleasure!'' I said, and we laughed.

After Lou finished his breakfast we took whipped cream from the fridge, two pans and a pot full of cold water.

''You know what to do, right?'' Lou asked as we got to Harry's room.

''Please, I wake him up like this every time!'' I said as I walked in.