I'm here for you.

Okay fine, i give up.

Here's the next chapter, enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days later I was lying on the bed, clutching my stomach due the pain. It's that time of the month and I really wanna kill someone right now. I locked the door, so the boys can't get in. Of course they tried, but no luck.

"Ann c'mon, you can't stay there forever." thick Irish accent called from the other side of the door.

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" I yelled.

I heard Niall groan in frustration. I giggled.

10min. later there was a soft knock on the door. "It's me, open please." soft Bradford accent said.

"Unless you have two jars of Nutella and pain killers, GO AWAY!!!" I yelled even louder, making the pain go worse. "Damn it!" I rolled over on my stomach, hoping for the pain to go away. Not a chance.

"Why do you need pain ki- Ohh." he said and soon enough I heard footsteps and the door of the apartment being open and closed. That means I'm all alone. Suddenly I started crying. I don't even know why, the tears started streaming down my cheek, one by one. Ugh, I hate my period!

Boys don't know how lucky they are not having to deal with all this every single month!

An hour later, the pain finally stopped. I got out of the bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower. I walked out, white towel wrapped around me. I went in the bedroom and picked some white over-sized t-shirt that fell to my knees. I sat on the couch in the living room, cross-legged. Strange that Harry's not here, but he's probably on a date with Jen.

The front door opened and Zayn came in the living room, holding two big bags with groceries. My eyes widened.

"Nice to see you're finally out of that room." he smiled widely and sat next to me.

"What's that all about?" I looked at the bags. He laughed.

"I have two jars of Nutella, 5 packs of popcorn, some chocolate sweets, Coca-cola, Sprite, beer, movies.. I didn't know what you like most; comedy or horror, so I took three of each and three of both. So we have See no evil, House of wax, The hills run red, American pie: The reunion, Meet the Spartans, You again and Scary movie 1,2,3" he said, wild grin appearing on his face. "Oh and I brought you some pain killers, thought you might need them." he winked at me.

"Thank you." I managed to say, hugging him.

"No problem, you don't have to go through that hell alone, you know." he said , wrapping his arms around me.

"I see you have sisters." I chuckled. He nodded his head and then pulled away.

"Okay, I'll go make some popcorn, you choose a movie." he kissed me on the head and went to the kitchen with the bags.

***

3 hours later, we're sitting on the couch. My head on his chest, his arm wrapped protectively around me. We're watching Meet the Spartans. I've watched it before, but it just can't get old. Zayn told me that the boys were at some club, getting drunk as fuck. I wondered why he stayed behind, it's not like I asked him to stay with me. Don't get me wrong, it's nice having someone beside you when you're at a fragile state, but I don't get it.

"Hey Zayn, can I ask you something?" I looked up at him.

"Sure." he smiled and looked at me.

"Why did you stay here with me? Seriously, you could be out with the boys now, having fun."

"Who said I'm not having fun now? And besides, I don't feel like getting drunk today."

I smiled. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"No problem."

***

After two more hours the coke and the Sprite were over, so me and Zayn moved to the beer.

We drank can after can while watching Scary movie 1 and 2. I swear, no matter how many times I watch it, it's still funny.

The time on my phone read 1am and I slowly drifted off to sleep in Zayn's arms.