Off we go.

Ann's P.O.V.

"One condition." Simon threw a firm look at Harry.

"What?" he looked kinda scared.

"Do not lose her on the way to the beach!" 

Harry chuckled "Promise!"

"Okay then, have a nice vacation." Simon smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Thank you so much, uncle Simon!" Harry hugged him, I hold back a giggle.

"Okay, okay. But Harry, I'm serious, she's your responsibility now." the firm look once again appeared on Simon's face.

"I know, I'll take good care of her!" Harry was also so serious. I can't believe that's my brother talking.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall." someone whispered in my ear, but I refused to open my eyes.

"Go away." I buried my head deeper in the pillow.

"Niall, we're leaving in 1 hour." the same voice spoke in my ear again.

"But I wanna sleep!" I whined.

"I'll let you sleep in the car." I know who the voice belongs to.

"Will you let me cuddle?"

She chuckled slightly. "Sure." 

"Okay," I opened my eyes and saw a grinning Ann next to my bed. "do I get a kiss before we you leave the room?"

"Why not." she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. 

"I'm up." I stated and sat on the bed, rubbing my eyes. She laughed and left the room.

Ann's P.O.V.

We're not together but I like him. He's sweet, childish and can always make you smile. We haven't really talked about being in a relationship but we got pretty close.... and I think I started falling for him. 

An hour later.

"Are we all ready?" Liam asked, checking if we're all downstairs.

"Zayn's still in his room." Lou said, leaning on Harry's shoulder, almost sleeping.

"I'll go get him." I said, and went to his room. 

I knocked on the door and got no answer. "Zayn, we're ready to leave." No answer. "Zayn, you in there?" Still no answer. I opened the door slightly to reveal a sleeping Zayn. He had his clothes on and everything was ready. I chuckled.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

I smiled. "C'mon, we gotta get going. L.A.'s waiting for us!" I cheered and he laughed.

 "Coming..." he said in his sleepy voice. After long struggling, he got up and we both left his room. 

"Is everything okay, there?" Liam shouted from downstairs. 

"Yeah," we were coming down "Zayn here..." he looked at me with fear in his eyes "... had a little problem deciding which jeans to wear." I giggled and he put his hand on my shoulders.

"That's right." he nodded. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Can we go now, Lou fell asleep... again." Harry complained and we left the house one by one.

As the responsible one, Liam went last and locked the door behind him. Niall, Louis and Zayn got in the back of the car ready to sleep, while Harry put all of the suitcases in the trunk. I climbed in the back seats, Liam went shotgun and Harry in the driver seat. 

 "Ann?" Niall whispered.

"Hm?" I looked at him.

He stretched out his arms "You promised." he smirked.

 "Sure thing." I got up and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder "Thanks love." he kissed my cheek and I slightly blushed.

"No problem." I smiled and soon he fell asleep. His head fell on my chest and I chuckled.

I looked around to see that everyone except Harry and me, were sleeping. I slowly drifted off, my head resting on Niall's.

Harry's P.O.V.

I kept looking in the rear view mirror. They look cute but I can't imagine my sister with my best friend and band mate. And besides, she's quite the jealous type, there's gonna be a lot of fights, which means A LOT of tears and broken hearts, and I don't wanna see Ann suffer more than she already has. So yeah, you see why I'm not gonna let them date, not now not ever!

Ann's P.O.V.

Niall and I only woke up to get on the plane and then fall asleep once again. You can't blame us, Liam woke everyone up in 3am. At 10am the plane took off, my head was on Niall's chest, my arm on his waist and a little smile placed on my lips. His hand was resting on my hips but I don't mind. *blush* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 While they're in L.A. there's NOT gonna be any drama!! Cross my heart! :D

Anyways;

You know the drill :P

Diana x