The same old song.

So, I have over 100 reads on the whole story... which is good, right?

What am I talking about, its fantastic! Thank you! xxx

But I really wanna know what you think 'bout the story, SO here's what we're gonna do;

 I'm gonna try make this chapter little bit longer and I'm gonna reveal more about Ann and her relationship with Harry (bother/sister kind of relationship!)

Hope you like it. Leave a comment, vote...  please *angel* :D

- Diana x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

I tiptoed to Harry's bed and prepared myself for the waking up.

''WAKE UP, STYLES!!'' I yelled in his ear and poured the pot with cold water on his head.

''Holy shit!'' he screamed and jumped out of bed, all wet and... naked. Typical Harry.

''Shit!'' I turned my back at him. ''Put some clothes on, please!''

''I'm gonna kill you for this!'' he was shaking like a leaf, I understood that by the way his voice trembled.

''You gotta catch me first!'' I covered my eyes and turned to face him, I stuck my tongue out at him and left the room in a hurry.

Outside Louis was rolling on the floor laughing, I guess he heard our conversation. I was actually proud of myself (and knowing Harry's dirty mind, in a deep shit). 

''Okay, who's next?'' I laughed at Louis. Poor guy, he could barely take a breath

''L-L-Liam.'' he managed to say. Was it that funny? o.O

We hurried to Liam's room and I swung the door open ''Okay, gimme the pans.'' Louis tossed them to me. ''I said gimme, not toss them, jeezes!'' I walked to Liam's bed. ''Sorry!'' I whispered and was about to hit them together when he opened his eyes and smiled at me. 

''Don't do this.'' he was so calm. 

''I can't.'' we laughed. He's so sweet, how could I do something like this to him?! It's so cruel and I'm a good person! I left the room so he can get dressed and outside Louis was waiting for me, arms crossed and a firm look on his face. ''What?'' I asked.

''You were supposed to wake him up, not laugh with him!'' was he mad at me? o.O

''Calm down, he was already up! It's not my fault!'' 

"Fine, let's get this over with.'' and here's the Lou I know and like (in a friendly way). ''I'll take Zayn, you Niall.'' he stated and went down stairs, why did he went down stairs?

Oh well who cares, I walked to Niall's room with whipped cream in my hands. I opened the door and closed it right away as I was already in. I tiptoed to his bed but instead of making his face all white, I bent down and kiss his cheek. ''Wakie, wakie blondy.'' 

His eyes fluttered open and a smile played on his face. ''Morning!'' he stood up from the bed... damn, he was shirtless. I smiled and turned to walk away when he grabbed my hand and turned me around so I can face him. ''Wait, I wanna ask you something.''

''What?'' I bit my lower lip, trying to hide a smile.

''Wanna go out with me?''

''On a date?''