Don't be scared.

Okay, so i managed to be late for school every day this week.. which is not a good but i didnt ditch any classes which is good.

BACK TO THE STORY! :D

Um, im building a strong bond between Ann and Harry. The friendship between her and the other boys is growing. Ann and Niall are going to have-

DAMN!!! TOO MUCH INFO!!! OKAY, IM STOPPING!!! 

:D

Yeah, anyways; Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annie." a fragile voice said.

I stirred.

"Annie." it repeated.

I slowly opened my eyes and there stood Suzy, shaking slightly.

I looked around, me and Niall had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Hey, baby girl, you okay?" I sat up on the couch, putting Suzy on my lap and hugging her tight. Her head fell in the croock of my neck.

"I'm scared." she whispered. "It's hunting me."

"No one's hunting you, sweetie." I stroke her hair, rocking us from left to right. "It was just a bad dream."

"Can you come sleep with me?" her voice cracked. What scared her like this?

"Sure," I smiled. "Should we wake Niall up?" I smiled down at her as she looked up at me.

She gave me a nod and claimed off of me. I bend down and kissed Niall's cheek. 

"Niall."

"No." he muttered.

"Niall." Suzy whispered, Niall's eyes shot open.

"What happened, Suzy?" he sat up, next to me.

"Lets go to sleep, sweetie." I stood up, Niall following.

He took Suzy in his arms and made his way to the bedroom. I followed him. He's gonna be a good dad some day.

I smiled to myself as I entered the bedroom and saw Suzy curled up into Niall, already sleeping. I made my way to the bed and lay down, pulling the covers over the three of us. 

"Hey Ann?"

"Hm?"

"Why is she calling you Annie? I thought only Dylan can call you that."

"She's an exception." I smiled and he grinned.

"Night Niall."

"Night Ann."

We fell asleep, my hand on Suzy's tiny waist, Niall's covering us both, me and Suzy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its short but i feel like its enough, aye? :D

I'm writing the next chapter right now, it'll be up maybe later on tonight.

Anyways; 

Vote!

Comment!

Love you! < 33

- Diana x