One Direction' favourite.

Just to know; im not planning a happy ending for this story, so dont hate me at the end.

Important AN at the end of the chapter, PLEASE READ! :)

Anyways; Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Niall stayed on the roof for 2h and decided to go back.

As I entered mine and Harry's hotel apartment, loud and irritating screams hit my ears.

"Ann, finally! Where have you been?" I opened my mouth to say something, when he cut me off. "Never mind, I need your help!" I was going to ask with what, when he cut me off again. "I'm going out with Jen in an hour and I have no idea what to wear!" Is he freaking out, because he has a date with some girl he met at Disney land?!

Wow.

"Calm down!" I slapped him across the face. "First, where are you taking her?"

"Well, I was thinking a movie and... I don't know!" he admitted.

"Okay, so a movie then a nice walk near a lake, maybe? I saw one, four blocks from here."

"Okay, then what?"

"Then on the way home ask for a second date and if you're lucky you get a good-night-kiss." he was shifting his weight from one leg to the other. "Will you stop with all this panicking? There's nothing to worry about, she'll love you." I paused. "If she doesn't already."

"Um yeah, she said she's a Directioner." he smiled cheekily.

"Even better. Now, lets go pick you something to wear."

We went through all of his clothes and he finally stopped on a white V-neck t-shirt and black skinny jeans with long bottom-down black coat. He could seriously do this without my help.

"And one more thing, you have to watch Suzy while we're out." he smiled, hopefully.

"Okay. We're gonna 'visit' Liam and Louis." I grinned.

His phone rang once, letting him know he got a text.

"It's from Jen, they're here. Come with me in the lobby?"

"Sure, I'll take Suzy and you love birds can go on your so-called date." I smiled. He pushed me backwards and I fell on the floor as we were sitting on the bed.

5min. later we were in the lobby, Suzy in my arms, hugging me tight.

"Come on, baby girl, lets go meet the boys." I chuckled and we made our way to the elevator.

She started bouncing in my arms. "I'll meet One Direction, I'll meet One Direction!!"

I chuckled. "Who's your favourite?"

"Promise you won't tell?"

"Our little secret."

"Niall." she blushed. Aw, that's so cute!

BEEP

The doors open and we walked down the hallway to Liam and Louis's apartment. Suzy jumped off my arms and grabbed my hand.

I knocked on the door and Louis opened, his eyes fell on the girl clutching my hand.

"Hey sweetheart, what's your name?" he knelt down to her level.

She blushed, deep shade of red. "S-suzy." She stuttered out.

"Aw, aren't you sweet." he squeezed her cheek. "I'm Louis, nice to meet you."

She smiled and quickly went behind me, still holding my hand.

"Well, come on in. We're watching Toy story." he said, annoyed by the last part.

"Your punishment for last night?" I joked.

"Oh yeah."

We walked in the living room where Liam was sobbing at a sad scene in the movie. Suzy sat down next to him and cuddled in. He simply smiled and moved her on his lap, hugging her.

"He's like a magnet for little kids." Louis said, wincing in pain. Haha, hangover.

I rolled my eyes. "Want some pain killers?"

"Yes please." he followed me to the kitchen where the medications were.

"Take this." I gave him a pill and a glass of water.

"Thanks." he smiled and took the pill and the water. "So, what's up with you and Niall?"

I froze. "Nothing."

"Mm-hm." side smirk playing on his lips. "You know, you can be surprised what a boy can tell you when he's drunk."

"Did-"

"-Harry hear? No, he was snogging some chick at the bar."

I rolled my eyes. Typical Harry.

"So it is true." he grinned. "It's ok, your secret's safe with me." I smiled. "But you gotta tell Harry, sooner or later."

He's right. But for now I'd like to keep it a secret. Well, Liam already saw us making out in the hallway, Lou knows, Niall probably told Zayn.. the only one left is Harry. This is gonna be fun!

2h later Zayn and Niall came by and of course after seeing little Suzy, couldn't leave. The boys soon found out that she's the girl staying with us at the beach house and got even more excited.

We were sat at the couch and floor, watching cartoons and eating junk food. Suzy was sat in between my legs as I was on the floor, leaning my back on the couch. Soon enough she fell asleep and Niall helped me carry her back to mine and Harry's apartment.

I lay her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her, kissing her forehead.

"You'll be a great mother." Niall whispered as we left the room, closing the door quietly behind us.

"You weren't so bad yourself." I smiled.

We curled up on the couch, just talking about stuff, messing around, little fights which end up with a kiss.

Yeah, I'm definitely falling for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ!

Im starting school in couple of hours which means i wont be updating any time soon. I'll try my best but this is probably the last chapter for this week. Im really sorry guys but i have to focus on school this year.

Love you! < 33

- Diana x