He's back!

I spent the day in my room, ignoring the boys. At 8:30pm I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, it's me.'' an Irish accent made me get up from my comfy bed and open the door.

"What?" you can say I was grumpy.

"Just wanted to ask you if you're still up for that date we had planned?"

"With Harry in the house I can't go anywhere."

"If I tell you that Harry's out, will you say yes?"

I gave him а suspicious look.

"He and Zayn went to a club, Louis is covering up for us if they get back earlier."

I laughed. "So you and Louis are crime-buddies."

He nodded. "Yeah, we help each other with stupid things."

"Oh, okay." stupid idiot.

"So you coming?" I can say he had hope.

"Well, unlike you I don't waste my time on stupid things.." he looked confused. "... night Niall." I closed the door.

Well I should of known that will happen. He's a superstar, a pop-star... I can't expect him to be serious. Maybe that's why Harry told me to stay away from them... but who cares? I didn't listen to him before, why should I start now? I wonder when does their next tour start so I can finally go home and hopefully never see any of them ever again.

The next morning I woke up in an extremely good mood. I took a long cold shower, got dressed, took my money and sprinted down stairs.The boys were in the kitchen, so I went there.

"Good morning my darlings!" I cheered. 

"Someone's in a good mood." Liam said suspiciously 

"Well you never know what the day will bring!" I was really happy, and the scary part is I have no idea why. haha

Zayn laughed. 

"Haz, can I have my phone back?" I asked politely.

"Sure!" he handed it to me.

"I thought you didn't gave it to him.." Niall said confused.

"I did."

Yesterday me and Harry had a little talk, get back to you with the details later.

"Anyways, I'm going out. If you need me; Harry has my number." I send them a kiss and left the house.

I was out of the house, 20 feet away from it when my phone rang. I stopped see the caller ID. Unknown number. What the.... ?

"Hey babe!" 

I froze. That husky, but sweet voice, the way it says babe, the way it makes me shiver..  Is that...? It can't be! It has to be...

"Annie!"

It is him!!! I turned around, smile appeared on my face. A real, happy smile.

"What, no hug?" he joked, smirking.

I ran and threw myself in his arms, they immediately wrapped themselves around me, tightening the grip. My legs found their way around his waist, my arms wrapping around his neck, his head resting on my shoulder, mine buried in the croock of his neck.

"I missed you so much!!" I let out a sob.

"Don't cry, babe! I'm here now!" he kissed the back of my neck.

After  few minutes wrapped in each other, he finally spoke.

"You have to let go eventually." he laughed.

"No way in hell!!!" I was scared of letting him go.

"Lets go sit somewhere where we can talk?" he offered.

"Okay, but I'm not letting you go!" I stated.

"Okay." he laughed, kissing my forehead.

We went to some park, he sat down on a bench and I finally put my head up to look him in the eyes. Ladies and Gentlemen; I give you Dylan Cooper. 19 years old, chocolate brown eyes, brown hair slightly falling upon his ears, smile that makes my day, born and lived in Holmes Chapel for 16 years. Three years ago he moved to the US with his parents. The ONLY person who can call me babe, Annie or any other nickname. He promised to come back when he graduate... And he did!

"What'cha thinking 'bout?" he asked with a smile on his face.

 "You kept your promise.." I was about to cry.

"Of course I did, babe! I'll never let you down, you know that." he stated

"I love you!" I whispered, laying my head on his chest.

"Ann.."

"No, just give me some time.. I need it." I said, letting out another sob.

"Babe, I'll give you all the time you want, but please don't cry!" his voice was so calm.

I looked at him with my teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he laughed, kissing my cheek.

"I thought I'd never see you again.."

"And why is that?"

"You never called..."

"I.. I know... and I'm sorry about that... but I'm here now and I'm not leaving you anymore!" he smiled at me reassuringly, kissing my cheek again as I smiled widely.

Harry's P.O.V.

So... Dylan's here.... which is not good, definitely not good. I need a drink!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it good?

Is it bad?

Should I continue with the story? 

- Diana x