It can't get worse, can it?

hey guys, so yeah.

there's like 3 more chapters with this one.

~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

She.. she didn't just say what I think she said, did she?

.....

She wants us to break up...

But.. 

 "WHAT?!" I screamed, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"We're over." she stated blankly.

"No,no,no,no! You can't do this to me! You can't!" I pleaded, my voice breaking every now and then.

"Oh, so you can go and have the time of your life with some BITCH," she practically screamed the word 'bitch'. "and I'm supposed to act like nothing happened?!"

"Nothing did happen!" I yelled.

"THERE'S A FUCKING PICTURE OF YOU AND HER WALKING OUT OF SOME HOTEL HAND IN HAND, GODDAMMIT!!" she screamed, tears rolling down her cheek one by one. "And it's not the only one." she whispered. 

I took the magazine from the table and went to page 6 where bunch of pics of me and that girl were printed. I threw the piece of shit aside and walked closer to Ann.

"Look, I'm sorry!" I took her both hands in mine. "We're.. we're gonna get thru this, we are." I reassured her but I know nothing will even be the same.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe there's nothing between her and Dylan but I had suspicions and I acted before thinking.

I'm so stupid. 

She yanked her hands away from me and looked at me with teary eyes.

"We're not getting thru anything. It's over." she stated, once again showing no emotions.

By this time, all of the boys were gathered in the room, watching the drama.

Ann walked pass me and left the house. 

I turned around to face the boys. The look on Harry's face told me that I'll die soon. Liam looked at me with disappointment, Louis with disbelief and Zayn.. if looks could kill, I'd be dead by now.

Harry moved to the spot where I threw the magazine and picked it up. He took a good look at the pictures, then at me and before I knew it, he swung and his fist connected with my jaw. 

Louis grabbed him by the hand to stop him from hitting me again. Liam walked away.

Normally he's the person that keeps us on ground, that keeps us from killing each other sometimes. But now I understand why he just walked away.

I did something wrong and I'm not proud of it, not anymore.

I looked at Zayn. He glared at me once again before leaving the house.

"Harry stop!" Louis said, trying to calm down the Cheshire boy who was struggling in his arms.

"No, let him go. I deserve it." I said quietly.

"I'm going to talk with you later." Louis said blankly. "Harry calm down and go to your room, now." He turned to the boy who was glaring at me since I walked thru the front door.

He calmed down a little bit and jerked his arms away from Louis before storming out of the living room and from the house.

Louis sighed and looked at me.

"How could you Niall?" he said, disappointment filling his voice.

I finally broke down. I sat on the floor, my head in my hands and started crying uncontrollably.

*****

It's been 3 days since Ann broke up with me and I haven't seen her since. From the boys, only Louis talks to me. We had a interview yesterday where Harry tried to kill me, literally.

**

The front door swung open and in the house walked a tear streamed Ann followed by a really sad Harry. 

Ann ran away in her room while Harry walked in the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs.

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"Dylan.." Harry started. I felt anger building up inside of me. "he.. he died."

WHAT?!

~~~

aaaand that's all i have for today :) didnt see that coming, did you? *evil smirk*

Anyways;

Don't forget to comment!

Love you! < 33

Diana x