Could we be building this up instead of tearing it down?

UGH, FUCKIN INTERNET! :@ 

Sorry i didnt update earlier, my net is fucked up! :@

Anyways; Enjoy! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Niall... did you just giggle?" Harry asked, suspiciously.

"What? Me?" he looked at me and I made a puppy-dog face "Yes, it was me..." I put my hand over my mouth to stop another giggle.

"Oh..kay then, come out! I need to use the bathroom!"

"Okay, wait." he looked at me "You have to hide somewhere." he whispered

"No way," I whispered back, looking around "I'll jump from the window, it's not that high." He looked at me like I'm nuts or something like that. "Calm down, I've done this before. How do you think I skip school?" I smirked.

"You're crazy.."

"So?" I gave him a quick kiss and jumped out the small window.

Niall's P.O.V.

I shook my head in disbelief. She just jumped out of the bathroom window.... who the hell does that?! 

"Niall!!!" Harry yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, okay." I opened the door.

"Finally!" he pulled me out by the hand, rushed inside and shut the door behind him.

I shook my head once again. The front door opened and closed slowly and Ann showed up next to me, still in one piece.

"Miss me?" she bit her lip. 

"You... you.... you...."

"Oh shut up!" she pressed her lips against mine and soon we were walking to her room, not breaking the kiss. When she opened the door to her room we heard a loud cough behind us.

Liam's P.O.V

So, I woke up with a terrible headache. After 5 minutes of struggling, I got out of bed to find some pain killers. I shuffled my feet to the door and opened it slowly and quiet. The sight that revealed in front of me made the headache disappear in seconds.

I cough loud and clearly so they can hear me and stop making out in the hallway. 

"Morning Liam!" Ann was the first to speak.

"Just get in the fucking room and be as quiet as possible. I have a killing headache." I mumbled, as the pounding in my head came back. 

They both chuckled and entered her room. So much for 'not dating the sister'. Wait, were they dating or is this just something to cool off the heat with? Nope, too much thinking. My head isn't in a position to think right now.

As I walked by the bathroom, Harry came out of there. "Morning Li!" I nodded, not wanting to speak.

I walked down-stairs, desperately trying to find pain killers. I searched every single cabinet and nothing.

"God dammit! Once. Just once I need pain killers and there's nothing in the whole fucking house! Dammit!" I yelled, as the pounding in my head got heavier.

"Li, you okay?" Harry was leaning on the door frame.

"No, I'm not!" I snapped and stormed out of the house. 

Ann's P.O.V

"We should stop, you know?" I said, as Niall pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

"Yeah we should, but the question is do you want to?" 

"No," I pulled him by the shirt "but lets just..." I was cut off by a scream.

"NO, I'M NOT!" 

We looked at each other and a minute later we were running down the stairs.

"What happened?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, he just left.." Harry explained. "Ann, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Um, yeah.." what did i do again? I looked at Niall, he walked up-stairs and into his room. "What?" I said looking back at Harry.

"First, where's your shirt?"

And that's when I realised I was standing in front of my brother in bra and shorts. "I.. uh... I sleep like this?" it came out more like a question.

"I didn't know you sleep like this." oh God, Harry, just drop it.

"Is there something you know about me?" I'm surprised he remembers my name.

"Look, I.... I don't want to fight with you anymore." his eyes were staring at mine.

"You're the one that started it, Harry." I blinked.

He looked down at the ground and then back at me. "I know... And I want it to end!.. Please?" Like I said guys, he's a grown up now. But that doesn't change what he did to me... nothing will ever change it.

A small smile found its way on my lips "We can try and be normal." he laughed.

Harry's P.O.V 

This is my chance to show her that I'm a good brother. I admit, I was awful to her but I'm ready to change... and I'll do everything to show her that she can trust me. 

I stretched my arms in her direction, and a smile found its place on my lips. She came closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back. This is the first time she ever hugged me... I can get used to it. 

"Who died?" we looked at the shocked expression on Zayn's face.

"Oh shut up!" Ann shot back and buried her face into my chest. I just laughed and kissed her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw, little brother/sister moment! ^^

Dont hate me, i need them like this for the next couple of chapters. 

Anyways;

Love you! < 33

- Diana x