Chapter 15

I woke up to someone talking in the hallway. I slowly stood up and looked at the time. 03:38.

I walked out of the living room and in front of me; Liam holding sleeping Niall and Zayn holding ALMOST sleeping Harry.

"Sorry, did we wake you up?" Liam asked, slightly tightening his grip on Niall so he doesn't drop him.

"Um.. kinda." I mumbled and looked at Harry. "What did he drink?"

"First he started with beer, then vodka, then whisky and from that I have no idea." he answered.

"And he?" I moved my gaze on the boy under his arm.

"He," Liam looked at Niall "actually I have no idea. Once we got in the club, he vanished from my sight. It took me 2h to find him and then I lost him again."

"Moral of the story; NEVER let Niall drink!" Zayn added. Liam laughed, while I was too sleepy to even make a smile.

"Um Liam?" I finally realised Lou was nowhere to be seen. Liam looked at me. "Where's Louis?"

"He's right over.." he looked behind him where there was no one. "Oh God..."

"Okay, okay. We're gonna take care of the boys, you go find him." I smiled and took Harry from Zayn's arms, while he took Niall from Liam's.

Liam rushed out of the apartment, leaving the door open.

"Well, that was interesting." Zayn chuckled. "Okay, we gotta go. See you tomorrow?"

"You mean today?" I laughed. "Yeah, see you." I smiled. "And Zayn?"

"Yeah?" he was about to close the door behind him.

"Thanks again!"

"Hey, that's what friends do, right?" He smiled. "Night Ann."

"Night Zayn." he closed the door and I turned to Harry who was trying to focus his gaze onto something. "Ready for bed?"

"YYYEESS!" he stated.

I walked him to the bedroom and lay him down on the bed. He managed to take his clothes off, leaving his boxers on.

"You coming?" he looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go take a shower and I'll be right back."

"Okay." he lay down and I pulled the covers over him.

I took the white towel that I used earlier and left the bedroom, entering the bathroom. After long hot shower I walked out of the cabin, dried my self and put the same t-shirt I was with and changed myself. I walked in the bedroom to see Harry sitting on the bed, waiting.

"Okay, c'mon. Let's sleep."

"Yay!" he flashed me a smile and lay down on the bed. I lay beside him, he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine. Within seconds I heard small snores coming out of his mouth. Slowly, I drifted off too.

You probably wonder why would he be waiting for me to fell asleep. Well actually that's not something new. It started before the X-factor, when he first got drunk. When he was sober he was mean to me but drunk Harry actually cared about me. Every time he was drunk one of his friends would bring him back home and leave him to me. I take him to his bed and he somehow, no matter how drunk he is, manages to take his clothes off. Then he waits for me to come back in his room and lay down beside him, or else he refuses to go to sleep. In the morning I was always the first to wake up, I untangle myself before he wakes up and then acts like nothing happened.

In the morning I woke up first. Normal. I tried to untangle myself but I couldn't. His grip on me was really tight, like he didn't want me to go away. Eventually I stopped trying to get up and just lay there, thinking.