Spending some time with you.

From now on i'm writing everything in Ann's P.O.V., ok? Good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's up for some brother/sister time?" Harry jumped on the bed beside me. It's our 2nd day here and he's already pissing me off. 

"What's the time?" I rolled over, now lying on my stomach.

"10:10am" he chuckled.

"And why the hell did you wake me up in 10am?" I mumbled.

"Because I wanna spend some time with you, c'mon." 

"Go away." I hissed.

Harry coughed. "Cabriolet Infiniti IPL G

I shot up, staring at him. "Where?"

"Waiting outside the hotel." I ran to the window to find the car of my dreams waiting in the parking lot. "You coming now?"

"Hell yeah I am!" I stated and ran to the shower.

10min. later I went out with a towel wrapped around me from under my armpits. I moved quickly down the hallway and entered the bedroom. Luckily Harry wans't there. In my suitcase I found some jean shorts with cuffed hems and raw edges, bold tee with peace sign print and waterfall feature. I slipped in pair of chic-corseted strap and back zip sandals. I went in the living room where Harry was waiting for me. 

"Okay, we can go now." I smiled

He grabbed the keys to the apartment and his wallet. Soon after we walked out of the hotel, my eyes fell on the beautiful Cabriolet parked in front of me. I ran to the driver seat and slipped in, inhaling the scent of the new car. 

"Can I drive?" I turned to Harry, who was now in the seat next to me.

"Licence?" he raised his eyebrow.

"No, but I know how to drive and everything." I answered, calmly. He looked confused. "I spent last summer with dad, he taught me." 

He looked at his hands, which were clenched to a fist. I put my hand over his and he looked up, I smiled at him and he calmed. 

"Now, keys please?"

"Just don't kill us." he laughed and handed me the keys. I put them in and the car purred.

"Sweet Jesus!" I exclaimed and pulled away from the hotel. 

***

"My loneliness is killing me. (and I)

I must confess I still believe . (still believe)

When I'm not with you I lose my mind.

Give me a sign, hit me baby one more time!" we sang along the radio to Britney Spears. I was driving down the highway to God knows where, haha. 

"I thought you didn't like Britney Spears." I laughed, looking at him.

"Eyes on the road, young lady." he command with a bit of laughter. 

"Alright, alright." I quickly turned my gaze at the road. "So, where are we going?"

***

"Oh no,no,no,no!" I shouted.

"Shut up and don't move!" Harry laughed.

I was over his shoulder, he was taking me somewhere, blindfolded. When we got out of the highway he insisted to drive so I let him. BIG MISTAKE!