Chapter 21

Dedicated to styleslover1 becuz her comments make me happy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast when i heard a door being pulled abruptly and soon enough loud screams.

"GET BACK HERE TOMLINSON!!"

"No way!" Louis chuckled, coming down the stairs. Zayn followed soon after.

"Louis, I'm serious! GIVE THEM BACK!!" man, he was furious.

"Naah, I don't think so." Louis simply replied, making Zayn even angrier. What the hell did the older lad do anyway?

"GIVE THEM BACK!!" Zayn reached for Louis's straightened hand but he quickly moved it.

Just then I saw what Louis was holding. Pack of cigarettes. Ooh boy. I laughed.

"That's it! YOU"RE GOING DOWN TOMLINSON!" Zayn said and jumped onto Louis, the two of them landing hard on the ground.

After a good 5 minutes fighting, Louis gave in and handed Zayn the cigarettes.

"Oh my babies!" Zayn said in his cute voice. "Mamma's here, don't be scared. I'm here now!" He kept talking to the pack of cigarettes. I'm kinda worried about him. Wait... did he say Mamma?! .... This boy needs some serious help. *le shakes her head in disbelief*

Zayn stood up and walked upstairs and in his room, slamming the door after him.

"I wonder how long would it take for him to know one of his precious 'babies' is missing." Louis stood up and came in the kitchen.

"3..2...."

"TOMLINSON YOU'RE DEAD!!!"

And that's the last thing we heard from Zayn and his cigarettes. *le dramatic pause*

Okay, where were we? Ah yes, making breakfast!

Niall was the next to come down.

"Good morning!" he was happy. I smiled.

"Morning!" I unconsciously bit my lip as Niall approached me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned in to kiss him but was rudely interrupter by Louis's loud cough.

"NO PDA.. or I'm telling Harry!"

"You're telling me what?" a sleepy Harry came in from the couch in the living room, me and Niall quickly pulled away as he stood beside the table.

"Ann and Niall were abou- " he was cut off by one of Niall's hands that flew on his mouth, covering it.

"Say it and you're dead!" Niall hissed in a whisper. That boy doesn't know how to whisper.

"We were about to make breakfast." I quickly covered it up using my genuise mind.

"Okay." Harry rubbed his eyes and moved up the stairs. We heard a door being shut. Niall took his hand off of Louis mouth and glared at him.

"What the hell?!" he screamed.

"He has to know!"

"No, he doesn't!"

"Yes, he does!"

"No, he doesn't!"

"Yes, he does!"

"No, he doesn't!"

"Annie?" a sweet voice murmured.

I looked at the doorway to see Suzy slowly rubbing her eyes and hugging a teddy bear. The boys stopped arguing and looked up.

"Is that teddy bear yours, Suzy?" Louis asked. She shook her head.

"It's mine." I blurted. The boys gave me strange looks. "What? I love stuffed animals."

Suzy walked to the table and sat down. She used the teddy bear for a pillow and lay her little head down, dozing off.

There was a loud thud and our heads shot up.

"Stupid armchair!" Liam's voice rang throughout downstairs. He walked to his room rubbing the back of his head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blocked..... i'm really sorry guys...... i'll try updating tomorrow for Liam's birthday but i dont promise anything.

I know Zayn is trying to stop smoking. i wrote it just for fun, okay? okay.

Anyways;

Love you! < 33

- Diana x