Don't tell anyone!

3th person's P.O.V. (no one)

The next 5 days Ann spent in Dylan's apartment, but after a small talk on the phone with Liam she decided to go back in the house. 

"You ready mate?" 

"Do you really need to ask?"

"Just to be sure." Liam stated.

"Do it already!!" an impatient Louis yelled. 

"Open wide, it will hurt just a second." the man above Louis smiled reassuringly.

"OOUUCH!!!" 

*30MIN LATER*

"Okay, ready to leave?" Liam smiled. 

"Born ready!" Louis exclaimed and rushed out of the dentist office.

*AT THE HOUSE*

"How was with the dentist?" Harry was laughing out loud. 

"Shut up, Styles!" Louis walked in the living room, still in a lot of pain.

The front door opened and shut, slowly. 

"We're in here!" Harry yelled, thinking it's Liam.

Ann walked in the living room, half smiled.

"Ann!!" Zayn screamed running down the stairs, hugging her. 

She hugged him back "Hey guys! Um... I'm sorry I... left like that.."

"No problem, love." Louis smiled, ignoring the pain in his mouth.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Dammit, Zayn! STOP USING ALL OF THE HOT WATER!!!" I shouted, thinking he'd hear me... no luck. 

I wrapped a towel around my waist and jogged down stairs to find that little prick, when.... 

"Hey Niall, look who's back!" Zayn cheered.

"Hey!" I smiled weekly at Ann, she returned the gesture.

"Okay, that was the last time I'm ever taking this whining baby to the dentist!" Liam walked in, pointing at Louis "Oh, hey Ann!" he hugged her.

"Hey!" she smiled and hugged back.

"Don't I get one?" Louis asked, acting hurt.

"No." she smiled, evilly.

"But... I'm hurt..." he said, pointing at his cheek.

She sat down beside him and wrapped her arms around him "Happy now?" she laughed.

"Yes!" he's such a baby. 

"Okay, why the hell does this feel awkward?" Liam broke a one minute silence.

"Maybe because Niall's standing there half naked?! Just saying, you know." Ann shrugged.

"Nice way to get rid of me." I said, winking at her.

"For you always, babe!" she smiled.

Harry stood up and walked up-stairs, looking frustrated.

Ann's P.O.V.

"Niall, can I talk to you?" I looked at him.

"Yeah, sure." he smiled.

"Alone?"

"Okay." he walked to his room.

I waited a little while and then went there too. He was now with boxers only. Not helping here.

"What did you wanted to talk about?" he asked.

"Well," I walked over to him "I was wondering" I put one hand on his bare chest, drawing little circles with my nail ".. if we could start over?" I looked him in the eyes.

"Well," he said, putting оnе hand on my waist "... we could." he shut the space between us and smashed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync, the kiss was pure lust, like we were both craving for this for so long. He slid his tongue down my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I denied. His other hand slid down my leg, clenching it. I moan, he took the opportunity, but I closed my mouth before he could slid his tongue inside my mouth. I smiled as he tried again, but didn't work. "You little tease." he muttered in the kiss. I smirked and pulled away. 

"Tell someone about this and you're dead!" I smiled at him and left the room.

 *THREE DAYS LATER*

I was walking down the hall from my bedroom, when someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in some room, closing the door right after. 

I turned around to see Niall, smirking like an idiot. "This is getting way out of control." I giggled.

"Who cares." Niall pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck, making me moan. He took off my t-shirt, which I just got on, and threw it on the floor. With each kiss he was getting lower and lower until he reached my belly button and got back to my lips the same way. God, he's a tease. He kissed me on the lips, and literally begged for entrance... because I'm a good person I let him in and he took control of the kiss, exploring every inch of my mouth. When he reached to undo my bra there was a knock on the door. 

"NIALL! What the hell are you doing in there? I need the bathroom, NOW!!" Harry screamed on the other side of the door and just then I realised we were in the bathroom. 

"I'm kinda busy right now, mate!" Niall said, kissing my neck again.

"I don't care! I need the bathroom, NOW!" he sounded mad. I giggled and I think he heard that.. Ooops!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to know - Niall and Ann haven't slept together... yet :D

I'm sorry i didnt update earlier, just tell me what you think about this chapter.

Vote!

Comment!

Love you! < 33

- Diana x