Chapter 17

So, telling a werewolf he fails as a mate isn't exactly recommended. Unless, of course, you want to be growled at and thrown into the back of a car. Then feel free to do it as much as you want.

Which is exactly what happened to me.

As soon as Finnian heard my words he growled, way too loudly to be considered human, and escaped from the two men holding him. Which was probably because they were too shocked to hold on tightly, if the look on their faces was anything to go by.

He ran towards me, fast enough that I knew that I wouldn't be able to run away, and practically tackled me. I will admit that hitting the ground was painful, but that may had had to do with the buff giant on top of me.

"You know, men usually ask me out on a date before they try to get on top of me." I joked, which seemed to piss him off. I don't know why, I mean I thought that it was a pretty good line, even Juliet was laughing.

But, he didn't really seem to appreciate it if his growl and him choking me was anything to go by.

"What did yer say?" His eyes flashed gold as he asked me, "Do yer know where Juliet is?"

I honestly don't know why he was asking me since he was also choking me, which meant I could hardly breathe, much less speak.

"What did yer do to her?" He kept asking me and I just stared back as I tried desperately not to pass out. Juliet was hitting him on the back and shouting at him to let me go, not that he noticed. His two friends ran up to him and tried to push him off. They succeeded and held him back as he growled at me.

"Let me go, she clearly knows somethin'." I massaged my throat and glared at him.

"You idiot!" I snapped, "If you would have killed me you wouldn't have gotten any information! And how am I supposed to answer you while you're choking me anyways?" He growled at me, but then suddenly he relaxed. His two friends looked at him warily and slowly let him go.

"We're takin' 'er." He simply said before pulling me over one shoulder and throwing me into the car.

"Not again." One of the guys said while sighing. Honestly, it seemed that Finnian had quite the thing for kidnapping. Maybe it was a fetish of his or something.

Juliet got into the car with us and sat next to me while one of the guys sat on the other side, making me be in the middle. The other guy was driving while Finnian sat fuming in the passenger seat.

"Um, so my name is Lucielle Amerida." Figuring that if I was going to spent a while with them I might as well know who they were I introduced myself.

"Hey, Lucielle. I'm Adam and his Barry." Adam said while pointing to the other accomplice to the kidnapping. Adam looked about thirty and had dirty blond hair and green eyes. He wasn't amazingly handsome like Finnian and he seemed like a pretty fun person to hang around.

Barry had light blond hair, brown eyes and seemed a lot more serious that Adam. He also had a beard that he was currently pulling on.

"Finnian you canny keep kidnapping women." Barry sighed. I leaned forward in the car and nodded.

"He's right you know," I said, "No matter how many dark fantasies you've got, kidnapping is not the way to go. You know, I've heard about these clubs that let you whip women with their consent. Or, if you are into the really hard stuff, vampires are pretty darn kinky. I'm sure you can get some willing vampire women to-"

Finnian growled and cut me off, clutching the steering wheel so hard that it actually dented.

"I donna want some vampire," He spit out, "I want my mate."