Shawn mendes and Justin bieber

~ Chapter 15 ~

*Beware, this chapter (like many others) is so cringey, idk what I was thinking when I was writing it...Anyways, please attempt to tolerate it and the rest of the story until I get to editing it. Thank youuu ;)

- Ava's POV -

I wait for Mr. Porter to hand me the test. I studied really good last night, I just hope my grade proves it.

I noticed that immediately when Asher, with his classic black nike hoodie—not wearing his letterman jacket today—got his test, he started clicking his pen continuously, in and out. Probably, anxious.

I remember seeing him with his siblings yesterday, in his room from my window. It was quiet a sight, almost like watching a show in front of me, except trying not to sound or look like a stalker.

The pen clicking has gotten kind of annoying, I don't know why he fidgets so much, but it's his body and I'm not one to judge. Thankfully, he stopped, but at the last 5 minutes of class he starts answering the test. Talk about being unprepared.

——————————

The first couple of classes went by fast, thankfully. Like any other Tuesday; the cheerleaders gossiping, the nerds working, the jocks taking over, and the normal people doing their job by being present.

I'm one of those normal people. I really don't think that there is anything special about me, but I am looking forward to soccer practice today after school.

I'm currently walking with Melissa and Abigail to lunch, as usual.

" Ava, what do you think your parents are gonna do when they find out about the party?" Melissa asks me.

" Probably, yell at Ryder and then I'll tell him, I told you so." I shake my head.

" Doesn't your brother do this every year?" Abigail gives me a look and I shrug, like I should be used to it already, which I am.

I just personally don't like parties. They're too crowded with a bunch of drunk, sweaty, immature, hormonal teenagers. Disgusting.

" You can find me in my room on Saturday night." I point out.

" There is no way you're ditching this party." Melissa crosses her arms, which means she's probably going to force me to attend it.

" Why not? This is a free country, isn't it?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

We walk into the cafeteria, heading to our usual table and I notice that there are more empty tables than usual, but I just take a seat waiting for Melissa and Abigail to do the same. Waiting...

I look behind me, to see them standing with mouths open in awe, looking to the right.

" What are you guys looking at, that could be so amazing?"

" Honey, that is amazing." Melissa points to something.

I look in that direction and am surprised by what I see. A bunch of girls and even boys, surrounding the two attention seekers. Ryder, sitting on the table, wearing a maroon T-shirt and jeans, playing his black and white, electric guitar that is connected to his laptop so it can work. It looks and sounds like, Mr. brunette is singing along next to him.

Ryder's fingers smoothly play the guitar. His gray eyes are focused on the Instrument. I notice that same brown-haired girl form last time, sitting beside him.

They're not too far from us, so I can hear what they're playing and singing; Location by Khalid.

" It's like Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber." My head shoots to Melissa's direction at what she just said, giving her a look to tell her that, that doesn't make sense.