The Unexpected: Part #2

~ Chapter 40 ~

* Enjoy the 40th Chapter ;)

* I'm back ;)))) and finally I uploaded lol

* Warning: language and secrets are spilled in this chapter

I gasp involuntarily. He did not just do that. Oh wait, he did.

Devon is holding his nose with a gaped mouth. He turns his gaze towards his brother in a state of shock.

" You. Fucking. Bitch." Suddenly—very suddenly—Devon shoves Asher into the wall of the apartments hallway.

Now, the Salvatore brothers are standing two inches away from each other; both glaring at each other with clenched jaws.

Devon's nose is currently bleeding and Asher's cheeks redden even more with rage.

" What was that for?" Devon asks through gritted teeth.

Ashers scoffs with completely dark emerald eyes now. His well-built body looks small compared to his brothers fit figure.

Asher continues, " Are you fucking kidding me? Why—why—" Devon shoves Asher into the wall harder, giving him a hard time to breath. His vans are now barely touching the floor. " Because you stole my brother from me, for a stupid ass reason."

" I didn't steal anyone. I took a burden off of your hands. Now Trent only has to deal with your bullshit and not double that. Besides, he has other things to look after than just you two—don't you care about him—or her?" Devon wipes the blood away with his collar shirt sleeve.

" I take care of him. I take care of myself. That guy doesn't do shit." The brunette's fists clench on his sides.

" Don't you fucking dare be ungrateful." Devon shakes his head at his younger brother, but his younger brother pushes him back and decides to punch him in the stomach—then the jaw.

" I'm going find my brother and he's leaving with me whether you like it or not." Asher announces firmly.

Devon holds onto his doorframe for a couple of seconds until he gains his consciousness back and attacks his brother once again.

This is never going to end unless someone does something.

Devon attacks his brother onto the ground and practically starts choking him to death. Oh no he doesn't.

When I see the brunette's flushed cheeks turn paler by the second, I decide to step in by pushing his older brother off of him.

" Get the hell off of him, psychopath." I grumble while barely pushing him off of Asher, but this still gives Asher an advantage of moving aside as he heavily gasps for air.

Devon turns to me with daggers in his very sharp emerald eyes as if he's just noticed my presence. A shiver runs down my spine. I'm dead.

" I didn't notice that you brought your girlfriend with you." Devon smirks that familiar smirk I know all too well, except this one is even more evil.

He stands up, ignoring the painful bruises that start appearing on his face. He walks towards me and grabs my wrist tightly—very tightly.

" Don't ever touch me again or your little boyfriend over here will get more than just a beating." He threatens me by squeezing my wrist even harder.

I try not to squirm or blink, showing him that I'm not scared of him. However, right when I'm about to talk back Asher grabs his brother by the shirt and now it's his turn to threaten.