TWO

Edward's pov

Edward's pov.
I'm sitting in my seat alone once again in biology when suddenly I smell the most heavenly scent ever. Then she walks in and I'm starstruck, she has to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She has long brown hair and amber eyes she walks with a certain grace about her. The teacher finally introduces her to the class. "Everyone I'd like you to meet Cosette Swan." To say I'm startled is an understatement I never knew Bella had a sister yet here she is. "Cosette please take a seat next to Mr.Cullen." He says pointing to me. She smiles at me and walks up to me and sits beside me. "Hello." Her soft voice greets me. "Hello, my names Edward." I tell her and she smiles. "That's a lovely name, it's nice to meet you Edward I'm Cosette." I smile at her and say. "You have a beautiful name Cosette." She giggles and thanks me. Then class begins. After class I stop Cosette in the hallway and make a bold move. "Cosette since you don't know very many people here would you like to sit with my family and I for lunch?" I ask her hoping she'll say yes. "I would love to Edward thank you." I smile at her and say. "Of course I'll see you then." Then we go our separate ways.

Cosette's pov.
I can hardly believe Edward has asked me to sit at lunch with him and his family. Finally when lunch rolls around I walk into the lunchroom and grab my food then search for Edward. I spot him and the rest of his family sitting at a table. Placing a smile on my face I walk towards them and take a seat by Edward. Then Edward introduces me to his family. "Cosette this is my family, Rosalie , Emmet, Jasper, and Alice. Guys this is Cosette Swan." The entire family looks startled when Edward says my last name which leads me to believe they know my family somehow. Jasper smiles and says. "It's a pleasure to meet you Cosette." Then Alice squeals and comes up to hug me. "We are gonna be great friends I just know it." I smile and ask Alice. "Do you like shopping?" She nods her head quickly and says. "I love shopping." I reply. "I do too, we will be great friends!" I say excitement filling my voice. Alice goes and sits back down beside jasper and we make small talk all through lunch however I notice the Cullen's don't eat their food. They don't even touch it which isn't completely strange because after eating the food I wish I hadn't touched it. When lunch ends Edwards family compares there schedules to mine and I learn I have almost all my classes with every single one of them. Rosalie decides to walk with me to my class since we both share it. "So how come we've never heard of Bella Swans sister?" I'm surprised by her question but answer her. "Well up until quite a few months ago I was serving in the army. I haven't been home for a long while which is probably why you haven't heard of me." Rosalie furrows her eyebrows. "How old are you?" I laugh. "I'm 24 which is weird I know but I graduated in online school early so I could go into the army. Luckily the Forks High principle has allowed me to do a sort of post graduate year so I can get some experience." Rosalie smiles and says. "That sounds like you really like school." I laugh. "I do like school probably a lot more than anyone here." She chuckles as we walk into art and take a seat beside each other. Then class begins.

Edited