FIVE

After school I get home and am greeted by Bella making out with her boyfriend again

After school I get home and am greeted by Bella making out with her boyfriend again. When she finally notices me her eyebrows furrow. "So I heard Edward invited you to his house." Bella states. I just nod my head confused on how she even knows this. "Well you should know I was his first choice." I scoff and tell her. "Clearly you weren't his favorite choice since he invited me over." Her face turns red and I say in a snarky manor. "Don't hurt yourself honey." She growls angrily and yanks Jacobs hand and drags the poor guy upstairs. I can already tell what's about to happen so I head outside before my ears are violated.

Edward's POV.
I'm at home telling everyone that cosette is coming over this weekend to meet them. They are all very excited even more excited than when they met Bella. Bella was a mistake which I realized too late .. I assumed because she was my bloodsinger that she was also my mate but I was wrong. Cosette is my true mate and I'm more than happy about that. I plan on telling her what we are soon I just have to figure out how to. Unlike Bella, Cosette isn't searching for answers. I'm grateful for her not looking into anything like Bella did. Carlisle calls a sudden family meeting and we all head into his office to talk to him but while he speaks about the nomads in the area I can't help but let my mind wonder what Cosette is doing right now.

Bella's POV.
That bitch of a sister really thinks she can steal Edward from me? MY Edward! I know I'm with Jacob and all but that's not the point Edward was mine first! I won't let Cosette take Edward from me. He is mine forever and I will be one of them. Too bad Cosette doesn't know about them being vampires and I doubt Edward would ever tell her. I greedily kiss Jacob and take off my clothing. After we finish I fall asleep and dream of Edward and I being together.

Edited