TWELVE

Sadly I had woken up right as Victoria was tying me up and I knew it would of been pointless to fight her

Sadly I had woken up right as Victoria was tying me up and I knew it would of been pointless to fight her. It was so dark wherever I was i couldn't even see her red hair or pale skin. She left without a word and eventually I fell asleep. I don't think I had been asleep long when I was jolted awake by a cool hand touching my cheek. I opened my eyes only to be greeted by darkness. The hand left my cheek and I didn't hear any noise so I assumed it was Victoria again. "Long time no see soldier." That voice... I know that voice. It's one I've long since tried to forget. "I see you remember my voice well enough." He states. "Greenwall." I address him and tears spring from my eyes. "What did I say about tears soldier?" He questions. "Tears are for the weak." My hoarse voice answers. He laughs loudly then says. "Glad to see you remember my lessons." A single tear rolls down my cheek but it's quickly wiped away by a cold hand. Surprisingly enough I don't flinch away from his touch. "Oh how I've missed you little dove." I cringe at his old nickname for me. "Don't call me that." I say angrily. "And why can't I call you that little dove it is the nickname I gave you." Even though I can't see him I know he's smirking. "You know why, you betrayed your country and your men! Your a disgrace Major." I say venom lacing every word. "Perhaps from your point of view I did." I scowl at his statement. "I think conspiring against our country with the enemy counts as betrayal." He laughs at me. "I suppose.." he says trailing off. "So tell me lieutenant do you remember my face?" He asks using my army title. "No ones called me that in a while Major and how could I forget the face of the son of a bitch who killed almost my entire troupe." I say angrily. His deep chuckle rings out. Then the light turn on and the once dark room lights up. My eyes finally adjust to the brightness and I see there in front of me stands Major Greenwall the man who betrayed our country and countless soldiers. I stare at him and see that his once green eyes are now blood red. "Don't I look much more handsome as a vampire Swan?" He asks. "You look the same to me Greenwall." I answer and he frowns. "Well we can't all be Edward Cullen's." He says and I manage to control my facial expressions from giving away my knowledge of Edward. "Who?" I ask sounding confused. A small smirk appears on Greenwall's face. "Your vampire boyfriend.. whoops exboyfriend." He corrects himself. I glare at him angrily. "What do you want with me Major?" He smiles a sadistic smile. "I want to make you suffer just as I did when you ruined my reputation and sent me to jail." I scoff. "You mean the same reputation your ruined yourself by betraying this country?" He growls an animalistic growl and this time I flinch much to his satisfaction. "By the end of it all lieutenant you'll be begging for mercy and no one will be here to give it to you." With that he walks out of the room and the lights shut off, leaving me in darkness and leaving me consumed by my thoughts.

Edited