THIRTEEN

Edwards POV

Edwards POV.
It's been three weeks... three hellish weeks since Cosette was taken. Myself along with the rest of my family have been combing over Cosette's records trying to find something to tell us who is behind her capture. Some records we haven't been able to look at seeing as they are classified. I just know that the answer lies within them. Suddenly Jasper barges into my room. "I was able to get Cosette's classified records and take a look at this." He says handing me a file. A lot of it is blacked out but the words and sentences that aren't paint a picture.

Traitor
Conspiring with the enemy
Lieutenant Swan's statement leads to arrest of
Found guilty for conspiracy to kill and treason
Major

Jasper looks at me and says. "It took some time but after speaking with a few retired soldiers i got most of the story. Major is referring to a Major Greenwall who just so happened to work alongside Cosette. He was her mentor but Cosette seemed to think he was acting suspicious and did some investigating. By the time she figured out what was happening Greenwall had already betrayed the country and his soldiers. Cosette was on a mission when they were attacked by the enemy. Only a few soldiers one being Cosette survived the attack and after she recovered from her injury's she told the general what she had uncovered. Greenwall was eventually convicted with the help of Cosette's testimony and taken away. It was rumored he planned to escape custody but it was never confirmed." I stare at the piece of paper in my hands then I angrily crush it throwing it to the ground. "How do we find her?" I ask looking at Jasper. "Alice is already watching for Victoria but it seems she's not making the decisions anymore. However while searching she discovered something..." Jasper pauses. "James, Victoria and Laurent weren't in forks just passing through. According to Alice's visions they knew about Bella Swan before the baseball game." I realize what he's saying and state. "Greenwall was apart of the nomads coven." Jasper shakes his head. "He wasn't just apart of the coven.. after we killed James Greenwall became the leader of the coven."

Edited