EIGHT

As Edward and I drive home I decide it's probably time I ask Edward the question that's been floating around my head

As Edward and I drive home I decide it's probably time I ask Edward the question that's been floating around my head. Before I can ask though Edward answers me as if he read my mind. "Bella and I... dated for a few weeks because I thought she was my soulmate. In reality she was just my bloodsinger which means she smells incredibly delicious to me and her blood calls to me. However I had still planned to be with her because the chances of me finding my mate were... slim to say the least. I broke up with her about two weeks ago because I found out she was seeing Jacob black behind my back. Then I met you, my mate." I sit there quiet for a few minutes trying to comprehend what he just told me. "Do you still have feelings for her?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Bella... I think she's still in love with you Edward. If you still have any feelings for her you should sort them out because I will not sit here and be with you if your heart belongs to another." He slams on his breaks causing me to jerk forward. Then he turns to me and gently cups my face and pulls me into a deep and passionate kiss. Finally we break apart and he looks me in the eyes still cupping my face. "My heart belongs to you Cosette Swan and only you." I smile and pull him in for another kiss. I pull back and breath heavily which causes Edward to chuckle. "I've forgotten how much humans need air." He says and I chuckle with him. He begins to drive again and in no time we are home. "Thank you Edward." I say. "What ever are you thanking me for?" He asks. I smile and explain. "Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me what you are and thank you for being you." He smiles and we kiss again but it's not like the first two it's short and sweet. "See you later Edward." I tell him as I get out of his car. "Bye Cosette." Then I shut the car door and walk inside. Thankfully Bella is not home so I don't have to hear her crazy antics. Suddenly my phone dings from a text message I unlock it to see who it's from.

Unknown: hello Cosette it's been awhile.
Me: who is this?
Unknown: funny.. you don't remember me such a pity. You will soon.

I quickly block this number but not before taking a screenshot of the messages. I'm almost certain it's a prank but part of me thinks it may not be so I take all the precautions. Then I head upstairs to read and take my mind off of the unknown messages.

Edited