SEVEN

As Alice Edward and I walk through the house I can already smell the food cooking and my stomach growls

As Alice Edward and I walk through the house I can already smell the food cooking and my stomach growls. We reach the kitchen and I see the entire family cooking even Rosalie. "Cosette, it's so nice to finally meet you." A kind woman says to me. "Cosette this is my mother Esme and that's Carlisle.. you've already met everyone else." I smile at all of them and say. "It lovely to meet you all." Rosalie comes up and asks. "I hope you like Italian." I smile and nod my head. "I haven't had a good home cooked meal in years!" The Cullen's chuckle at my response and Edward decided to take me upstairs on a tour while the rest of the family finishes cooking. We pass a wall of graduation caps and I raise an eyebrow at this. "Where'd you get all the graduation caps from?" I ask Edward and for the first time I see him become nervous. "It's kind of an inside joke between my family.." I mumble under my breath about how that doesn't answer my question and Edward seems to hear me so he laughs. I playfully punch him in the arm and we continue taking the tour of the house. Finally we come  to his room and he takes my hand and has me sit on the couch in his room. "Cosette i don't think there will ever be a good time to tell you this so I'll just say it." Confused I nod my head which makes him smile and oh how I love his smile. "My family and I are vampires."
"I'm sorry what?" I ask In disbelief. "We are vampires but we like to refer to ourselves as vegetarians because we only drink animal blood not people." I'm trying to process this but it's a little hard for me. "So your saying your a vampire? Your whole family are vampires?" I ask and he nods his head in response. "Well that's a first for me." I say because truthfully i could tell there was something off with the Cullen's and this makes complete sense. "Your not scared?" I smile and reach my hand out to touch his face. "Of course I'm scared but not that you'll hurt me I know you'd never do that. I'm scared of the fact your family who doesn't eat ever can cook better than me." I say cracking a smile. Edward laughs loudly and I hear Emmets booming laughter come from downstairs. "I mean seriously I could burn cereal and your family has just cooked Italian that smells like to came from heaven." Edward smiles and shakes his head chuckling. Then he takes my hand in his and leads me back downstairs to eat. I sit at the table and the Cullen's kindly serve me food. I take the first bite and moan as I chew because it tastes so good. "For vampires who don't eat human food y'all sure know how to cook." They all laugh and watch me eat which I don't mind. We all sit in silence the only noise is the sound I make when I take bites. When I finally finish eating I thank everyone for cooking the meal. "It was no trouble sweetie." Esme says. "Don't worry about the mess we will get it, I want to show you something first." Edward tells me. "Are you sure?" He nods. "Okay Edweirdo lead the way." He then takes my hand and leads me to a piano. We both take a seat and he begins to play a beautiful melody. When Edward finishes playing I clap for him. "That was beautiful Edward!" I say and he smiles. "I wrote it for you when I first met you." I blush at this and shyly turn away but Edward puts his fingers beneath my chin and turns me back towards him. "Don't be so shy Cosette it's cute when you blush. Now I better get you home before your dad kills me." I nod my head and we walk out to his Volvo after saying goodbye to the rest of the family. Then we drive home.

Edited