THREE

Cosette's pov

Cosette's pov.
I must admit I can't help but wonder why the Cullen's seem to know about my family specifically Bella but I decide it none of my business so I drop the question. I then walk out of my last class that I share with Rosalie and Alice and breath a sigh of relief. It can get quite annoying when you sit by a girl who talks the entire period. I believe she said her name was Jessica but I'm not sure. I learned against my will I might add so much about Angelina and Brads baby I think I lost quite a few brain cells.  As I walk outside I spot the same dude Bella was kissing run up to me. I freeze unsure of his intentions until he says. "Hi I apologize I didn't get to introduce myself this morning, I'm Jacob Black." I unfreeze and smile at Jacob saying. "I'm Cosette." He returns the smile and replies. "It's nice to meet you Cosette, Sorry we didn't get off to a good start today." I smile and wave my hand. "It no problem." He chuckles and says. "I better go find Bella but It was nice meeting you." As he starts walking away I wave goodbye to him. I head to my motorcycle and before I get on it I fix my hair. I breath in the fresh crisp air of Forks then I start my bike and head home. When I get home I hop off of my bike and head Inside. I reach my room and as I open my door I hear the familiar squeak of Bella's breaks and I know she's home. Bella comes storming upstairs just as I'm about to put my book bag down. She roughly opens my door and asks me very rudely. "Why were you sitting with the Cullen's at lunch today?!" I sigh and ask. "How is that any of your business?" She buffs angrily. "I'm your sister." I look at her and say sarcastically. "Are you? I had no idea because you certainly didn't act like you were yesterday." She glares. I glare back. She then sighs frustrated and says to me. "Just stay away from the Cullen's they are bad news." I frown.
"No Bella, your bad news the Cullen's were actually nice to me and treated me like I was family while my own sister can't even acknowledge me." I state. "Listen Cosette the Cullen's aren't.. normal okay just stay away from them!" She says raising her voice and then stomps away slamming the door behind her. I roll my eyes at her dramatics and start my homework. By the time I finish my homework it's late and dads home. I decide to cook dinner for us tonight and head downstairs. When my feet land on the last step dad looks up from where he's sitting and smiles at me asking me. "How was your first day of school?" I smile and reply. "It was great I met some friends and ate lunch with them turns out I have all my classes with at least one of them." Dad raises an eyebrow and asks me. "Who are your friends?" I tell him. "The Cullen's." Dad makes an O shape with his mouth. "You met the Cullen's?" I nod my head in response then begin dinner.

Edited