SIX

It's now Saturday morning and Im contemplating wether or not to eat something

It's now Saturday morning and Im contemplating wether or not to eat something. The Cullen's might cook something for me and if I eat then I won't be hungry but if they aren't cooking me something I'll be hungry with nothing to eat.  Finally after 30 minuets of staring at a wall in the kitchen I decide not to eat. Then another hour later the doorbell rings and I'm upstairs so of course Bella gets it. "Hey Edward." Bella says in a sickly sweet voice as she opens the door. "Hi Bella is Cosette here?" Before Bella can answer I'm downstairs by the door saying hello to Edward. "Hey Eddie boy." I say he chuckles at my nickname. "You ready to go Cosette?" He asks and I nod my head then we head out the door and into his car. As we drive to his house I grow more and more nervous. Edward clearly notices this and asks me. "You okay Cosette?" I give him a reassuring smile and nod my head. He of course can see straight through my facade. "Don't be nervous Cosette my family already loves you." I smile at him. "Thank you Edward that means a lot to me." Then we arrive at his house and I must say it's gorgeous. "Whoa! Your house is beautiful Edward." He chuckles and says. "It's not mine technically it's Esme's home. She designed it, all of it." I look at Edward with my mouth hanging open in awe. "Wow your moms a talented woman." Then he gets out of the car and like a gentleman opens my car door for me. "Thank you." I say as I step out of the car. He leads me to the front door and it's suddenly pulled open revealing an excited looking Alice. "Cosette!" She squeals excitedly then hugs me . "Alice... can't... breath..." I say in between gasps of air and she lets me go. "Sorry." She says smiling sheepishly. "It's okay Alice but dang your strong!" I exclaim. She laughs it off and so does Edward. Then we head inside to meet the rest of the family.

Edited