ELEVEN

It's been at least a month since Edward ended whatever we had with me and a month since Bella and I have stopped speaking

It's been at least a month since Edward ended whatever we had with me and a month since Bella and I have stopped speaking. I don't even look at the Cullen's table anymore nor do I look at Bella's table. I sit alone at a table far away from Edward. Edward and I's sudden split has been the new hot gossip.. almost everyone had a theory as to what happened. I was going back to the army, Edward and I were romantically involved and I cheated on him, but my absolute favorite. Edward only pretended to like me to get back with Bella and he did so he left me. As laughable as it was sometimes I would let it get to me and think what if that's what happened? Then I'd be snapped back into reality because I know what Bella did and I know Edward wouldn't go back to her. School was more boring than ever seeing as the only friends I had were the Cullen's. As depressing as all of this was I thankfully was doing well considering. School ended and I headed home like normal but stopped when I heard a strangled cry come from the woods. I began to head into the woods where the noise at come from. Slowly the noise was getting louder and louder until I saw them. A red haired woman whom I could only assume was a vampire was latched onto his neck sucking him dry. My military instincts immediately kicked in and I began to slowly take a knife out of my boot. "He said you'd come... always a heroic." I freeze she's stopped drinking from the man and realize he is dead. "Come out Cosette I won't kill you.. he'd be very upset with me if I did." I walk out into the clearing and face the red headed bitch. "Who's he?" I ask. She smirks and answers me. "Oh you know him apparently you and him go way back." My phone buzzes I know it's Edward calling. "You gonna get that?" I take out my phone not breaking eye contact and hit answer. "Cosette thank god you answered! Victoria a nomad is here get to your house and lock everything down." I can't help it I laugh. "Cosette?" Edward ask confused. "It's a little too late for that Edward I'm with Victoria now." I say bitterly. "Oh god where are you?"
"Edward you won't be able to get here in time we both know that.. you'll find me I know you will and once you do you better never ever let me go again." Something breaks in the background Edward growls is frustration. If Edward has any chance of finding me he needs to know that someone clearly from my past is orchestrating this. "Edward isn't it funny how our past always catches up with us. I love you." Then I end the call and swiftly Victoria knocks me out.

Edwards POV:
"NO!" I yell and crush my phone. "She's gone Victoria took her." Alice whispers sadly. Carlisle suggests we go and track her sent and try to pick up Victoria's trail. Her scent trail leads us to a clearing in the woods and a dead hiker. We try to pick up Victoria's scent but can't seem to find it which is strange.. if she was here we'd be able to smell her scent. Then I remembered what Cosette said before she hung up. "Carlisle Cosette told me before she hung up "isn't it funny how our past always catches up to us.".. do you think theirs another player involved?" I ask. "Yes a very gifted vampire too.. Victoria's scent is no where around here which means he most likely has some gift to hide her scent. This is going to make it very difficult to find her Edward." Carlisle explains. I growl angrily and punch the nearest tree which causes it to fall. If I hadn't let Bella get to me Cosette would still be here Safe with me!

Edited