NINE

Finally it's Monday again and thankfully Bella wasn't home the entire weekend so I didn't have to hear her blabber about how I shouldn't be friends with the Cullen's

Finally it's Monday again and thankfully Bella wasn't home the entire weekend so I didn't have to hear her blabber about how I shouldn't be friends with the Cullen's. However now it's Monday and she's back to top all of that off dad has asked me to ride with her since it's snowing today and the roads will be slippery. Bella being Bella whined about us being in the same car together but dad payed no attention to her complaints. So here I am sitting in the back seat while Bella drives us to school. "So How was your weekend with the Cullen's?" She ask shamelessly fishing for any information. I inwardly grown but nonchalantly state. "It was a weekend." She seems unsatisfied with that answer. "Well it's just odd because they never invite hu- anyone over to their house." I raise an eyebrow. "Why not?" I question her ignoring the fact she slipped up and almost said human. "They have never interacted with anyone before I came along... they instantly loved me and my personality. I was invited over and everyone was shocked when I started sitting with them." I have to stifle a laugh because Bella has no personality besides being bitchy and selfish. I know for a fact the Cullen's do not like that personality. Instead of saying all that I take the high road. "Well you don't sit with them anymore do you Bella." Okay so the low road feels way better than the high road. Bella tenses and I can feel her hatred coming off in waves. "Yes because..." Bella pauses then finishes her sentence. "Edward cheated." She states and I'm shocked. I know my sister is a cold hearted bitch but I never thought she would Blatantly lie about something like this. I roll my eyes as she parks in her usual spot and before getting out I say to her. "It's unbecoming to lie." Then I slam the door and quickly walk away. My classes go by fast seeing as at least one Cullen is in each one of them and I talk to them.  By lunch time I'm exhausted and ready for some food. I sit by Edward as I eat. "Slow down love you'll choke on your food otherwise." Edward says with an amused expression. I look up at him with spaghetti hanging out of my mouth. "Blight bee." I say and Edward raises an eyebrow. I hold up my finger and finish chewing my food. Then I turn to him and repeat myself. "Bite me." Emmet howls with laughter at my statement and only then do I realize exactly what I've said. Edward looks taken aback while I quickly try to explain. "No not like that- I mean like a figure of speech not actually bite me." I ramble and Edward silences me by giving me a kiss and for a moment I feel completely blissful. When we break apart I can see just behind Edward Bella and that Jessica girl glaring at me from their table. I roll my eyes and focus my attention back to Edward. "You really know how to shut me up don't you." He smiles and shrugs. I go back to eating my food but realize there is nothing left so I turn to Alice and ask. "You gonna eat that?"

Edited