FIFTEEN

Edwards POV

Edwards POV.
We still had not found the location of this Major Greenwall and everyone was irritable. Rosalie and Emmet we're fixing up cars in the garage, Carlisle was in his office researching Greenwall, Esme was watching Fixer Upper and I was writing music for Cosette to show her how sorry I was. Alice and Jasper were upstairs when I heard Alice gasp and I read her mind and was pulled into a vision.
Garrett arrived at our door his face worried and he knocked on our door urgently. The door opens and he speaks the words I've waited to hear for months. "I know where Cosette is." The vision dissipates and Alice races downstairs. Just as a knock sounds off on the door Alice flings it open. "I know where Cosette is." Alice drags Garrett into the house and sits him on the sofa as the rest of the family gathers in the living room. "What do you mean Garrett?" Carlisle asks. "Greenwall has her, he's been draining her blood every so often and giving vampires a taste. Her blood is.. delectable." Garret says hesitating. I growl at the thought of anyone drinking her blood. "Where is she?!" Alice asks earnestly. "I have to take you there but she's in Pittsburgh." I stand up quickly and say. "Let's go!" Garrett shakes his head. "The red head can sense danger coming, she'll warn Greenwall before we can even step foot into the building. Not to emotion the unnecessary amount of surveillance cameras, we don't stand a chance without a plan." Carlisle nods his head. "He's right son, we need a plan first. Garrett you know the place well correct." Garett nods. "Do you think you can draw a layout of it?" Garrett again nods. "We'll need some bigger forces than just seven of us." Esme then says. "Perhaps the Denali's can help." Alice nods. "They will and so will the wolves." All eyes snap towards her "Why would the wolves help?" Rosalie asks her nose scrunched up. "They have a suspicion involving Cosette, they are worried we've turned her. They'll come asking questions and when they find out what's happened they will agree to help us." As much as I despise the wolves especially Jacob I know we need all the help we can get. "Let's begin the plan then." I state.
Cosette just hang on a little longer, we're coming for you.