seven

25 votes and 10 comments for update.

||| Mackenzie |||

"How was the party last night?" Maddie hummed, a small smile on her face as she walked down the stairs. It was Saturday morning, which was great because it meant no school.

I was sitting in the kitchen on one of the bar stools as I looked over to her, sending a small smile. "It was fun." I replied, causing her to scoff at my typical and simple reply.

"Did you meet any cute guys? Kiss anyone? Sleep with anyone?" Maddie smirked, walking in to the kitchen and stealing a waffle from my plate, causing me to gasp and slap her arm.

"Hey! That's mine- and what? No. No, no, no. Of course not." I laughed, shaking my head - yet the small blush on my cheeks gave it away. I didn't hide stuff from Maddie, but she tends to overreact a lot.

"You're lying. I'd question you about it but I gotta go meet Paige and Chloe. I'll be back by 5." Maddie spoke, me just watching as she grabbed her phone and bag and walked out the front door.

Once again, I had the house to myself. I hated it too be honest. It was a large house, 3 story's at that. And I get quite paranoid from noises I hear, even though it's just the fridge or dishwasher.

Deciding instead of putting me through that torture for the rest of the afternoon, I grabbed my phone and decided to text the group chat I had with Annie and Brynn.

my lil chickens🐥
Members : kenz💕, annie💜, brynny✨

kenz💕
what's everyone doing today? X

annie💜
im going over to Hayden's? Wanna join

brynny
with mark, sorry xxxx

kenz💕
Will I be third wheeling?

annie💜
no, there's a few going to be there. I was about to invite you both

kenz💕
I'll be at yours in about 30 mins?

annie💜
sounds goooood

I turned my phone off and put my plate in the kitchen sink, running upstairs to get ready. A good thing about being home alone, was that I could blast my music as loud as I wanted to.

So that's what I did. I quickly connected my phone to my speaker and pressed shuffle on my Spotify playlist before I walked to my closet, grabbing some clothes.

I hummed along to the music as I entered the bathroom, tying my hair up in a quick bun so it wouldn't get saturated when taking a shower. Stripping of my clothes, I turned the shower on and waited for the temperature to be right.

Hopping in the shower, I was quick to wash my body while avoiding getting my hair wet, all while screaming the lyrics to the current song that was being played.

I was out of the shower in no time, dying myself down while singing along horribly. I could sing, but it was more enjoyable in my opinion to scream the lyrics, especially when home alone.

I got dressed into blue and white shorts that had a matching blue and white crop top, before brushing my hair out so it would be in its natural waves. A few strands were wet from the shower but they'll dry quickly.

I applied some mascara and some concealer on the couple red spots before doing a little bit of lip gloss. I then disconnected my phone from the speaker and headed downstairs.

I scribbled a quick note for Maddie in case she got home before me, saying I was with Annie before I grabbed the spare keys and exited the house, placing them under the mat. Creative, I know.

I texted Annie that I was on my way, her house only being about a ten minuet walk away from mine if I walk with a bit of urgency.

It was almost exactly ten minuets when I got to Annie's, knocking on her door before opening it for myself. "Annie! Your favourite person is here!" I yelled out, being met with Hayley instead of Annie.

"Kenzie!" Hayley squealed, jumping into my arms. I grinned and caught her with ease. She was like a little sister to me, and it was no secret she adored me.

"It's my favourite Leblanc!" I hummed, letting out a laugh as I looked to Annie who had appeared in the hallway, giving an eyeroll.

"We gotta go, come on." Annie huffed playfully, causing me to laugh as I put Hayley down, running a hand through my hair.

"I'll see you later hay." I waved, earning a wave in return before Annie and I headed out, me sending a smirk which caused her to frown.

"What?" Annie asked, continuing to walk. I had no idea where Hayden lived, I was just following Annie.

"You and Hayden. What's the deal hm?" I asked, nudging her. The blush on her cheeks gave it all away, causing me to laugh once again.

"We're... friends." She said with a shake of her head, causing me to scoff and roll my eyes. Friends my ass.

"Oh please. Come on!" I begged, shaking her arm slightly. I already knew the answer, but I needed confirmation before I would talk to Hayden and make sure his intentions were right.

"Maybe later. We're here." Annie smirked, knowing she had been saved. I looked to the house we were now walking up to, it was huge. Which wasn't surprising.

"Shit, I didn't know he lived so close." I mumbled, laughing and shaking my head as I followed Annie to the front door. There was two cars parked in the driveway, which were fancy as well.

Annie knocked and I could tell she was a little nervous, I would be - but I don't know who's even gonna be here. I don't know what I'll do if Johnny is, considering the kiss we shared last night.

Hayden soon appeared in the door frame, a smirk on his face. I swear all these guys do is smirk. And it sucks cause they all look hot as fuck while doing so.

"Come in," Hayden smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. The two were basically undressing each other with there eyes so I pushed past and decided I'd leave them to it.

Standing there awkwardly while they flirted wasn't priority, but I realised it would've been preferred once I entered the first room you could when entering the house.

It was the lounge room I'm guessing, and there sat Carson and Johnny. I was assuming there would be more people, but no. There was two of them, one of them who I made out with last night.

"You stalking me princess?" Johnny chuckled, his eyes on me and a smirk playing on his lips, Carson letting out a laugh too. He looked good like usual, and I had to stop my self from focusing on his lips.

"You wish." I scoffed, shaking my head as I sat down on the couch which was free, just hoping Annie and Hayden would soon appear in the lounge room as well.

"Maybe I do, especially after that kiss." He hummed out causally sending a wink my way. I would've chocked on my drink if I had one. I did not expect him to mention it, and not so causally anyways.

Luckily, fate was on my side as Annie and Hayden then walked into the room. "What's the plan now?" Hayden asked the group with a small chuckle, taking a seat and being followed by Annie.

I glanced around the room to see if anyone was gonna suggest anything but I stopped when I saw Johnny. His eyes were still on me and I blushed immediately, watching as he smirked and winked at me.

For fucks sake.

•••

Short chapter sorry but some Jenzie yay!

Check out my new Jenzie and Hannie book called Troubled! Two parts up now!