twenty four

surprise y'all.

quick recap cause it been months since i posted; nadia found out johnny and kenzie slept together at the party :( and then attacked kenzie cause she still think she with johnny, then brynn attacked nadia while johnny pulled kenzie away from the situation. johnny and kenzie then got into a little argument about guilt and stuff and then johnny spilt that kenzie different :0 she then texted him and accused him of liking her and it pretty obvious he does but he stubborn so he didn't admit it

okay yeah so here we go :p

||| mackenzie |||

"i know i shouldn't but i can't help it." i whined to brynn, looking at her from where i laid on her bed. she was currently at her closet, going through outfits. she had a date with carson; there first official date i think, she claims it's never to late to have a first date even if you've dated them for a while? i've learnt not to question it.

"i mean you're not the first person to like johnny." brynn laughed with a smirk as she held a white dress up against her body. "but if i'm being completely honest you're the last person i would pick to even consider him a friend." she added as she turned around, signalling to the dress.

"still prefer the red one." i replied, flashing a small smile that was followed by a sigh. "i still think he's only interested in sex," i mentioned - biting the inside of my cheek.

"based on the texts you showed me and the fact he dumped nadia for you is telling me otherwise." brynn chimed as she threw the white dress back in the closet, grabbing a pair of shoes to wear.

"dumped nadia - to sleep with me." i reminded, running my hands over my face. "plus he cheated on her... with me! and didn't feel bad about it, so i told him it was wrong and that he's an asshole and then he seemed hurt and somehow i feel bad now." i rambled, pulling at my hair slightly.

"i mean i really can't tell you what he's thinking, and i'm sure many will disagree; but i say keep fucking him." brynn smirked as she took a seat on the bed, a laugh falling from my lips.

i'm sure if annie was here she'd have the complete opposite answer, which is why i'm not keen on telling her. i'd rather hear brynn's advice. even if it wasn't what i probably need to hear.

"until he gets bored of me? and then i'll just feel stupid for actually liking him." i huff out. "i just-" i continued, before my phone dinged; cutting me off. i glanced down to it and was going to continue till i saw johnny's name on the screen with a text notification. "that's him." i mumbled.

"ooo!" brynn grinned as she grabbed the phone opening it, her face lighting up. "you busy tonight?" she read, smirking widely as she wiggled her eyebrows at me, causing me to roll my eyes with a laugh.

"give it," i laughed as i grabbed my phone, biting my lip. i was quick to type in that i was still on my period, not being ashamed to say that. i had to stop us from having sex last time so can't get worse than that.

"what? that doesn't mean you can't see him!" brynn groaned from where she was peaking over my shoulder.

i was too busy to reply based off his next text, that came through pretty quick.

johnny
ok

johnny
so that means you can't leave the house??