fifteen

gUeSs WhOs BaCk

bACk AgAin

50 votes, 20 comments for update! don't be a ghost reader :)

•••

||| Mackenzie |||

you know i didn't seem to care about the deal i had made with johnny. we had hooked up multiple times in the past week or two, and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't enjoying it.

until i saw him with another girl.

nadia of course.

now don't get too ahead of yourself. i wasn't jealous. i didn't have the urge to cLaIm My MaN.

i felt guilty.

nadia wasn't the nicest person, that was no secret. but everyone can see how obsessed she is with johnny and how she genuinely has feelings for the careless fuckboy.

and here i am! ruining that for her. sure johnny claims they're not actually dating, but it always seems to be that way; which would make me the girl who's 'stealing' someone's man.

i can't even make sense of the situation, but i feel guilty.

"mackenzie!" brynn huffed, nudging me which made me snap out of my thoughts - looking to brynn and annie. "what do you think?" brynn hummed.

pursing my lips, i slowly nodded. "um..." i trailed off as i gave her an innocent smile - basically exposing myself for not listening to whatever she was saying. annie giggled as brynn let out a huff.

"staring at johnny hm? developing a crush?" brynn spoke as i quickly scoffed. ha! a crush. i haven't told them about what johnny proposed to me yesterday, mainly because johnny actually sticking to it for long just seemed unlikely.

"no! ew." i spoke as my face pulled together in disgust. "you were saying?" i quickly spoke up - raising my eyebrows. i didn't need them questioning me, not brynn anyways - girl can't keep her mouth shut.

messages between johnny and mackenzie
today, 5:23pm
johnny
can you come over

mackenzie
no hello?

mackenzie
how are you?

mackenzie
how was your day?

johnny
do you really want me to ask about your day

mackenzie
i mean

mackenzie
maybe 😤

johnny
can you come over

mackenzie
idk can i

johnny
did we not agree on something

mackenzie
were you not with nadia this morning