twenty

comment and vote and subscribe if you want
me to update y'all😎

||| mackenzie |||

staring at my phone, i was deciding on who to call for help. johnny will break up with nadia? why? so we can continue to have sex? there's so many other girls in this fucking town, all which would happily suck his dick.

which i used to laugh and shake my head at, but now i see why.

if i call annie, she'll talk me out of it. if i call brynn, she'll encourage me to just keep this thing with johnny going. which there wouldn't be a problem with if he broke up nadia.

except nadia would question why he's breaking up. and if she finds out, i'd still be dead.

but at least i wouldn't have the guilt of knowing he's cheating while being with me.

fucking hell why does he have to care so much.

huffing, i grabbed my phone and called the person who i thought with give me the best advice on this situation.

biting my lip, i sat cross legged on my bed. "hello?" the voice hummed, causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

"maddie! hi," i hummed - running a hand through my hair. "do you have a few secs?" i asked. she was currently at her boyfriends house, kailand, and would probably be there for the rest of the week.

"yeah of course!" she spoke - i heard ruffling as if she was standing up and moving, and also a whine and a string of words i couldn't understand from kailand.

"so um, i'll make this quick. basically - there's this guy right. and he's a fuckboy i guess but like, a good looking one of course. and you see, annie is dating his friend. so we met right. and then we kissed in some stupid spin the bottle game. any who, since then... we've hooked up multiple times and it's kinda a regular thing. but i found out he had a girlfriend, so i was gonna tell him we can't keep... you know fucking, and then we... yeah we hooked up again cause you know he's really good looking. so then i felt bad and annie said i need to end it which is right, cause i feel so bad. so i told him and then he said he'd break up with his girlfriend and i don't know what to do." i rambled out really quickly. no time for small talk.

"calm down." maddie laughed, causing me to let out a breath. i wasn't used to dealing with guys, even if it's only on a sexual level right now. "i mean you shouldn't have slept with him knowing he had a girlfriend, and he sounds like a complete asshole." maddie hummed, i was surprised she even managed to understand all that.

"he's not that bad." i muttered. "well he is, but that's not the point." i huffed, running a hand through her hair.

"well i mean if he's gonna break up with her for you i think he wants more than sex." maddie hummed, and i couldn't help but laugh. yeah she doesn't know who i'm talking about here.

"no, he's not like that." i hummed - shaking my head.

"you never know. well i mean if he breaks up with his girlfriend there's no reason to stop hooking up with him. but i swear to god mackenzie if he hurts you or you get som std-" maddie started to warn.

"i'm not gonna get an std. i already asked him that," i said with a small laugh, letting out a sigh. "thanks... ugh his girlfriend will kill me though." i mumbled.

"then stop seeing him." maddie answered as if it was simple. which it wasn't. nothing about him was simple - if i could just stop i would've. but it's too difficult.

"i've tried that..." i pouted - falling back on my bed. i know deep down i'm just over complicating all of this.

"mackenzie you're a teenager. have fun. don't even think about the consequences... well in certain situations of course. but hooking up with some hot guy isn't gonna cause everyone to freak out." maddie hummed, causing me to nod.

"yeah you're right." i sighed. "thanks maddie." i smiled, even though she couldn't exactly see me. i'll just approach this situation with a who gives a fuck attitude.

a brynn attitude.

"no problem! i gotta go - kailand is trying to cook." maddie hummed. before i could say anything i heard a loud thud and maddie huff, then the line cut out.

laughing to myself, i bit my lip and went back onto messages.

johnny
i did it

johnny
mackenzie

johnny
fucking hell

kenzie
sorry

kenzie
you promise?

johnny
yes

johnny
{insert screenshot}

kenzie
that was a harsh way of doing it :(

johnny
and

kenzie
right i keep forgetting who i'm talking to

johnny
so?

kenzie
so

johnny
is there a problem anymore

kenzie
guess not

kenzie
still can't tell anyone

johnny
yeah yeah

johnny
see you at carson's party

kenzie
maybe

johnny
be there

kenzie
even if i do go who said i'd be around you

johnny
cause you're not gonna ditch brynn and annie and they're not gonna leave my friends side

johnny
guess we'll be stuck together princess

kenzie
i never said i was coming

johnny
you'll be coming

johnny
and cumming who knows

kenzie
good night

johnny
:)

•••

a/n: hate this chapter with a passion but i can't be stuffed to rewrite

i'm really starting to hate this book y'all.