twenty two

a/n; long time no see here's an update. little catch up cause it's been so long so what has happened well johnny broke up with nadia so he could keep fucking kenzie :p and then they were about to do the dirty at a party but kenzie forgot she was bleeding down there so had to stop :( and yeah  vote and comment please so ik people still care about this book that's flopping

||| mackenzie |||

"i think his friend likes me. at first i thought i was being self obsessed but he was clearly flirting." annie sighed, causing me to let out a small sigh as brynn grinned.

"asher is cute." brynn hummed with a small shrug, causing me to laugh slightly. i think brynn thinks the whole male population is cute. "cuter than hayden. sorry. but hopefully asher sticks to bro code." brynn hummed.

i watched as annie rolled her eyes, closing her locker. "same. i don't want to ruin any of his friendships." annie sighed, causing me to shake my head.

"not your fault you're gorgeous." i grinned towards her, causing her to let out a small laugh and shake her head.

"you fucking slut." a voice broke us out of our conversations, my head - along with there's glancing behind us. there stood nadia, emily and sophia.

i knew straight away it was directed at me. she knew.

"excuse me?" i asked with a small frown. i wasn't exactly innocent, but i don't think i was a fucking slut.

"you slept with my boyfriend at the party. you are well aware johnny and i are dating." nadia huffed towards me; she looked incredibly pissed.

a million thoughts were starting to crowd my brain. he said they broke up? he didn't lie did he? even though i did sleep with him when they were dating... #oops, i wasn't aware they were dating on the weekend.

"according to him you guys aren't together? and i think we both know i'm not the only girl he's slept with nadia." i huffed, shaking my head.

"we don't have a label on it right now but you still shouldn't sleep with him." nadia huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"he's not your property nadia. if you have a problem go talk to him about it." brynn spoke up with an eye roll, causing me to just nod slightly; thankful for her speaking up.

people were about to look; probably because nadia looked beyond mad.

"no. i'm here to tell your desperate friend to back off of him." nadia spoke, not having the intentions of staying quiet - people were looking and i really hated attention.

i was about to tell her that she has no influence on who i talk to or are friends with, but someone else spoke up.

"back off of who?" a deep voice spoke, causing me to see johnny who was approaching. oh great. he's somehow heard the conversation too.

"you." nadia frowned as she looked to him, causing me to roll my eyes.  does she have no shame?

"we're not dating nadia." johnny reminded - raising his eyebrows as he ruffled his hair. "we technically never were," he huffed out as he shook his head.

why am i involved in this? i should've just steered clear of this whole group.

"whatever. still, this slut shouldn't move onto her friends ex." nadia announced angrily. yeah okay i was slightly getting mad, we weren't friends. she's never treated me as a friend, i doubt she knows my middle name.