Territorial Boys

At the moment, K was trying to get herself a cup of coffee and Tony and had just stepped up behind her to lean in over her shoulder. "What's it gonna take to get a second date?" Tony asked quietly.

"Probably something more smooth than the full court press," K said easily, though she leaned back into him for just a moment. "I need time to think about it, Mr. Stark."

"You've had all night," Tony replied. "Alone. Hard to think like that."

She turned to face him and rested one hand on the side of his neck. "Tony. Let me breathe a little."

He gave her a little smile and of course, ignored the request and pulled her a little closer. "Is that your way of saying I'm taking your breath away?"

"No," K laughed before she relented just enough to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I need coffee."

"That has zero effect on your system, little miss advanced healing."

"It makes me feel like I'm a nicer person."

"I'm okay with you being not nice."

"Mr. Stark-" he grinned wider and she shook her head at him. "-alright. One more date."

"Is that your subtle way of admitting I was right?" Tony asked. "I was right - and I can show you a good time without getting you busted."

"I don't know if you got me busted yet."

"I didn't. I'm watching the chatter." He was still grinning crookedly at her.

"Fine ... it looks like you might be right. On this. The one time. So I'll ... give you another shot. But that's not a guarantee of anything happening but good company.."

He didn't even try to hide his reaction when he pulled her to him and kissed her soundly. "You won't regret it."

"My concern is that you will," K replied before she slipped out of his grip and snatched up her mug. "I'm going to go see the guys. So if you're not going that way ..."

"Oh, I am," Tony said, rushing to catch up simply so he could walk into the dining room with his arm around her back and his hand resting at her waist. "Cap."

"Tony," Steve said, then frowned K's way slightly. "K."

"Morning, Steve," K said with a little smile. She started toward the spot Scott usually occupied, and Tony was at least smart enough to simply pull her chair out for her rather than try to redirect her. Of course, he took the seat on her other side, too and kept fairly close as he pulled over the latest reports and started trying to tell K that her best shot was just to stay where she was.

"You know. Where it's safe," Tony said, smiling her way.

Logan had just gotten done with a long, hard run in the gym when he came into the dining room, cleaned up from his run. He paused in the doorway when he saw what was going on, though he was more irritated than anything that it was Stark that was sucking up K's time.

"Good morning, Logan," K said with a genuine smile his way as soon as she saw him.

Logan of course let out a little sound but didn't speak, though that only had K smirking into her coffee mug. It wasn't really until then that she realized how much the two of them didn't like her dating Stark. Which really only cemented her decision. Of course ... before she followed through, it wouldn't hurt anyone to watch how the two men were going to react.

K ignored the way the three men were all pointedly trying to ignore each other, shaking her head to herself at their whole ... territorial nonsense.