Chapter three.

Knowledge will give you the power but good character will give you respect. - Unknown

I am getting a little suspicious over this guy. Why is he everywhere I am? Is he stalking me?!

"What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same question" I replied.

Hey, he could be your future boss.

But right now his not. (I argued) 

"I just finished work" he finally replied  while I think contemplating whether or not I should too.

"Same." I reply. 

"What work do you do dressed like that?" He said looking at my outfit.

I don't know why when someone comments about our dressing we have the tendency to look at it like we didn't see it when leaving home. Because that's exactly what I did.

"What's wrong with what I am  wearing?" I asked

"It's too tight," he says.

"If I said I had just finished gyming would that calm your nerves?" I asked. 

"Well you didn't say that." He replied.

"Well it's my closet," I said. I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing. "I'm a dancer for your information even though it's not any of your business."

If you have been reading properly you would have noticed that we are having this conversation with the car wall separating us.

"Just get into the car so I can drive you home." He said, the car coming to a hult. 

"Is that how you address a woman?" I ask shocked at his demanding request.

"Would you rather have  me leave you here stranded on the road at this time?"

"When you found me did I look like a damsel in distress?"I asked. "Let me assure you something, Mr. Rinaldi if we didn't have this little encounter I would be safe never less. So don't flatter yourself thinking you are my hero or  night in shining armor or however you want to picture it.

I check the time and see that my aunt will be getting out in about two minutes. I stop and quickly text her and let her know to come to fetch me. 

"So are you just going to stand there?" He asks in an 'I'm daring you, tone.'

"Watch me," I say and stood there scrolling through my phone. " Why do you even care if I stand here or not? We only met today and now you are bossing me around without actually being my boss."

"First if you were any other woman I would have done the same. Second I have work tomorrow and third, you have work too" he said.

At that I see my aunt's shuttle arriving, giving two beeps.