Chapter ten

A person who loves you will never stop believing in you... and will never let you go no matter how hard the situation is.
- Unknown.

----------------------------------------------
Hi all. Thank you all for the encouragement to update. And the comments. Let me know if you have ideas or drama you think I should add. Then I'll dedicate that chapter on your name cause it is your idea.
Xoxo. 🤗
---------------------------------------------

Natasha POV.

When I do open my eyes, I see the most beautiful view.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"This is the Kew Gardens," he says. "officially called the Royal Botanic Gardens"

"It's beautiful. But why did you show me this place?" I asked.

"A beautiful lady deserves only the most beautiful." He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ears.

Sensing the awkwardness of the situation my stomach grumbled.

"You skipped breakfast?" He asks.

"Yep. I guess the excitement got to me a little." I reply sheepishly.

"Ok let's go for brunch." He announced. "To my cafe, sir"

"Your cafe?" I ask.

"It's not owned by me but I go to that cafe nearly every day. They make the best brunch ever." He says his eyes radiant.

"Let me decide on that," I say grinning and stare out the window.

I can't believe my cheek still burnt from the small brushing of his hand. And the way his eyes looked at me as if I was the only person that mattered to him. OH god, what was happening to me.

"Here we are." He said.

"Kipferl Cafe & Kitchen." I read. It looked warm and inviting.

As we enter we sit down and place our orders. So what we did is, Massimo ordered the lunch and I got us dessert.

"So did you enjoyed your tour?" Massimo asks as we wait for our lunch.

"It was wonderful. I've always wanted to come to London and now I'm here. It still feels like a dream." I state. "Though I wish I Lorenzo was here."

"Lorenzo is busy most of the time. Since his business is the most demanding business it surprising he has time for you." Massimo says.

"Well, it just shows how important and special I am then," I said not wanting to give anything away.

"What do you see when you look at him?" He asked.

"Well..besides eyes...." I start.

Ring! Ring! Ring!