Chapter twenty two

~"I may look like a potato but one day I'll turn into fries and you will all want me."~

*

*

*

*

Natasha's Outfit for the airport. (ontop)

*

*

*

Natasha's POV

"What?!" I asked more shocked than I sounded.

"Wow, when you react like that it's like I asked to marry your grandma," he said scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry I didn't want it to sound like that," I said clearing my throat.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes. I watch the minute hand go around once before I speak up again.

"Lorenzo, don't you think we are moving too fast? I mean a few months I was barely anything to you, nonexistent, and now you want me as your girlfriend?" I said, the last bit was more like a question to myself. "and with all that going on, my aunt is in hospital, Natalie's wedding preparation...."

"Natasha you are right I should have waited for the right time." He said.

But how long is he ready to wait?

"Listen, I'll give you an answer next week when I return from my mum's place," I said smiling.

"You are going to see your mum?" He asked eyes wide open.

"Yep maybe patch things up." I said.

"Hopefully everything works out." He said the put a waffle in his mouth. " When are you leaving?"

I check the ticket. "Today at 10 pm," I said.

"That gives you.. 5 hours." He said

"Oh, my word I haven't even started packing," I said getting up from the table.

"I'll help you." Lorenzo offers.

After cleaning the kitchen and putting the plates away we head to my room. I pull of the largest suitcase cause I'm planning to do some shopping when I'm there. I send Lorenzo around helping me pack things.

"Can you look if there are any spare toothbrushes in that drawer please?" I ask Lorenzo while looking for my laptop charger.

He suddenly freezes. "Are you OK?" I ask coming up towards him.

My face turns pink, I completely forgot that this drawer were for my lingerie and in front of us is my lace black bra. I slam the drawer shut cause Lorenzo looks mesmerized by it.

"I think you have helped enough here. You can wait downstairs while i finish up." I said feeling my face go red.

He just nods and turns towards the door. Gosh I don't want to know what going through his head right now.

I quickly finish the little things left and make sure my room is spotless cause i hate having to come home after a holiday and start doing house chores.

"Ok, I'm just going to put this in the car..." I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello? Yes. That's great, we will be there just now." When I ended the call my face was beaming.