Chapter Twenty seven.

"Kindness makes you the most beautiful person no matter what you look like."

Natasha's POV.

Planning a wedding was exhausting but fun at the same time. I had never seen Natalie in such a state. And with all the wedding plans I still had to come up with a contemporary piece for the judges on Saturday.

"Why don't you dance something that really involves all of your body." Lorenzo had asked when we were waiting for Natalie and Massimo to organise the seating arrangements.

"I am trying to think, I mean I need to get this." I said taking a sip of my OJ.

"Well I think something personal will really be appreciated because you will have to use your heart and mind and emotions you know? "He said his eyebrows knitted together, I felt like smoothing it out with my hands. "I've got it!"

"What is it?" I said looking at him.

"Why don't you dance your life. I mean you can throw in the heart-break and the pain, including the romance and the reunion." He voiced his thoughts.

I thought for a second. I was performing a solo piece, to be able to do this I would need a partner.  But the question lied on whether I actually wanted to put my life out there, because after the dance I'll have to explain my inspiration.

"I don't know... it's not as easy as that. I would need a partner and it will take a lot of time to practice." I said deep in thought.

"Then dance the best part of your life, and I can be your partner, I mean I don't have much experience but I am a fast learner." He said smiling at me hopefully.

I looked into his eyes and saw the flames of willingness in them. How could I say no to a man who's done so much for me?

"Ok, but we must use every time waking hour to practise and we need to tell them." I said pointing to the couple walking towards us hand in hand.

"I am so glad that's over. I mean why does a wedding take so much time?" Massimo wined.

Natalie playfully hit his shoulder but I heard the impact. "Because it never happens twice, well maybe it does, but in our case, it will never happen twice, or I'll ruin your face if you dare leave me then no women will ever look at you." Natalie threatened then smile sickly.

"I'm so glad I'm not getting married to her." Lorenzo whispered in my ear.

I surpassed a laugh.

"So, what are you too up to? Natalie asked looking at me suspiciously.

"Well we need this rest of the week off. I have a contemporary piece this Saturday and I need to time to runover it with my partner so it perfect." I said bumping Lorenzo's shoulder.

"You want to dance with him?" Massimo laughed. "I must warn you he has two left feet."

After that Massimo received a punch on the other shoulder.

"Aww." He said rubbing it. 

"Oh, so you are leaving me with this?' Natalie asked.

"This "this" will be marrying you not too long from now." Massimo defended.

"Are you sure you too can live under the same roof?" Lorenzo asked.

"I agree, because I see the window's smashed and the roof been blown off." I said.

"Gosh just leave both of you, you are giving me a headache." Natalie said waving us off.

I smiled and grabbed Lorenzo's hand leaving the mall.

"Do you want to eat before we stop at our destination?" He asked.

"Yep, I know of a tasty Burger shack near the studio." I smiled.

The ride was comfortably silent. I couldn't believe everything that had happed to me so far.

We stopped at Lorenzo's place to get him some changing clothes before heading to the studio. Our lunch was light considering the practice we had to endure thereafter. Arrive at the studio, I changed into my dance wear and helped Lorenzo warm up, but since he was very active, he was surprisingly flexible.

"You are not going to get me to do the splits right?" He asked and I could see his nervousness.

"Oh yes, that's the basic movement you need to learn." I joked seeing the nervousness turn to fear.

"I mean I'm not that flexible." He said stepping back for ever step I took forward.

"This is a reversed situation. Aren't I suppose to have my back om the wall?" I smiled.

Lorenzo looked behind him and smiled.

"I mean I don't mind." He said.

"Well I was joking earlier you don't need to learn the splits," I said backing away.

I heard him audibly let out a sigh of relief.

"Come on we need to keep going." I said.

Soon we were off. It wasn't that easy and I related to what Massimo said. After some time, I realized we won't get much done.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Lorenzo, relax. You are too stiff. Do you feel uncomfortable dancing with me?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to make it perfect." He said bowing his head.

"Lorenzo listen to me, I need you to focus less on the perfect right now, save it for the judges. I need you to feel this when you dance." I said bringing his hand to my heart. "If you don't, we won't be able to follow my steps. We shouldn't be dancing as two souls we should be dancing as one. We should trust each other with each move we take. So why don't we try it again?"

He nodded. The second time we tried it went smoothly, I tried to keep him looking at me and I didn't have a hard time doing so. We moved so much better and things fell into place.

But I knew we were far from perfect. Looking at the time, it was getting late.

"Let's wrap up. I'm tired and you've done a great job so far. And we don't want to use all your energy too quickly." I said throwing him a towel.

"Now I understand how you can be so fit." Lorenzo commented.

"Well dancing takes a lot of effort and uses every part of your body especially ballet." I said throwing my t-shirt over my head.

Soon my phone started buzzing.

"Hello? Natasha speaking." I spoke. The next words nearly made me drop my phone. "We will be there in a few minutes."

I ended the call and nearly lost my footing.

"What's wrong?" Lorenzo asked holding me steady.

"Natalie has been in an accident and she's in a coma." I announced.

******************************
Hey all.
*
*
*
*
So I AM BACK!!! Anyways, get ready cause this story is about to take a twist.
*
*
*
*
Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.
*
*
*
*
XOXO