Chapter thirty.

"The next time a man says you are the most beautiful woman in the world, ask him why. If he starts by telling you that you are smart, courageous, admires your self care routine, appreciates your honesty, loves your problem solving skills, your compassion, finds you charming and graceful. Then believe him. He knows what is true beauty." -Unknown.

Natasha's POV.

If someone told me that my life would take such a twist I would have called you psycho and left but seeing it in front of my eyes, I am shaken to the very bones.

A few hours earlier.

Natalie's wedding was a success, plus the ballet audition, after hearing my reason gave me a month to present then after that they would cut me off. So we were currently heading back from the reception and I felt like me life couldn't be any better. I was in the car behind the just married one. Lorenzo hand rested over mine and as I faced to look at him I found that he was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"No nothing, I'm just appreciating the view in front of me." He said giving me a heart stopping grin.

I felt the heat rise into my cheeks.

"You know I really enjoyed our little dance in the room, we should repeat that again." He said.

Memories flashed back into my head.

"Now we would like to invite our best friends to do a little honor dance for us." Massimo announced before I felt a spotlight flash on me.

I turned to Natalie asking for answers but she just hid behind her glass with a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes and got up meeting Lorenzo at the floor.

The applause of the audience died down as I tried to ignore the stares we received. At last, my partner and I took our places and waited for the soft flow of music to begin. Once it started we took a step forward and bowed. We circled each other, our gaze remained locked. Lorenzo placed his hand on my back, my hand on his shoulder, and our free hands finally met. The familiar electricity shout through me making me feel more alive. Together, we danced to the music, our feet in perfect sync to the beating of my heart. As the song progressed I felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on my lips. He was perfect. His eyes, were deep and irresistible. One thing was for sure... I had fallen hard. He turned elegantly, his body in tune with the slow music. His muscle could be seen through his white shirt, carved perfectly making him seem a lot more stronger. The warmth between us grew more powerful by the second. My heartbeat was growing steadily along with it. Our dance was perfect; everything from our breathing to how our feet moved stayed in sync. By the end of this dance my breath is taken away.

I looked at Lorenzo and the smile on my face widen, but soon later there was a screech of the wheels beneath us before the car took a sudden halt.

Lorenzo hissed before looking at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked scanning my face.

"Yeah." I said trying to steady my breathe. "What happened?"

Lorenzo asked the chauffeur the same question.

"A car ran a red light." He replied, but there was something about his answer that made my guts twist. The air wasn't safe right now and I had always had good instincts.

"Hey, look at me." Lorenzo said sensing the vibe in the air. He cupped my cheeks and turned my face towards him.

"We will be just fine, ok? I'm here." He said.

I nodded my head, but he searched my eyes to see if he could find truth in them and when he was satisfied with what he say he brought his lips to my forehead before wrapping his hand around me.

And can you guest what she was doing?

Smiling like an idiot.

Shut up!!

Breaking our embrace I realized the car had stopped yet again. I looked out to see we were outside my house.

"Well here we are." I said. "I'll see you on Monday?"

"Yep, bright and early, oh and dress nicely cause I may have something for you." He said with a wink.

I smiled shaking my head before trying the door handle and getting out. Walking towards my door I turn to see a few man now surrounding the car.

My eyes find and are captivated with Lorenzo's but shockingly I don't see the surprise in them. Which just adds to the confusion.

"If you come willingly with us he doesn't get hurt, if not he suffers." On man spoke, a scar running down his mask.

My heart pounded on my chest.

Looking at Lorenzo I saw him step outside the car and mouth to me RUN! Believe me, no one had to tell me twice, I took to speed my feet hitting the pavement at a pace I didn't know I had. I looked to see that Lorenzo had gotten away rounding the corner. However the fact that no one had chased me made me more scared. Turning forward I hit a wall and fell on my natural cushion. My head pained in ways I never thought possible. I looked up to see a man dressed in black, quite broad, blocking my path.

"Stupid girl, did you really think you could get away from us that easily?" One said, but shockingly the voice seemed oddly familiar but with the hit I took my head was buzzing.

"Get her and put her in the car, we don't have much time. " He continued.

I tried to fight, pull away but my body was trying to control the pain in my head. I mean how can a human feel like concrete?

Soon I felt my feet hit the pavement and with the strength they were holding my arms I knew two thing,

1. They were able to cut off my blood flow and I would have bruises tomorrow.

2. There was no way out.

"Go find Lorenzo and bring him here, he will have to suffer for her disobedient..." The man spoke again.

"What? How do you know his name?" I asked. But then remembered he was sickly rich.

"Well dear, you will soon realize that not everyone is what they make you believe they are."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked trying to keep awake.

"You will find out soon." He said smirking.

Soon familiarity hit me and my stomach twisted in disgust realizing that smirk. But before I could talk, darkness over took me.

"And he said she was a strong one." Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

***********************************************************************************

Cliff hanger?

Hey all, here's another chapter, but this one has two parts so hopefully I can update the next one tomorrow.

But who do you think she (Natasha) saw?

xx- IceskatingIsLife0